A BIRTHDAY

dodger

Hello:

This is early. I expect that there will be enough Postings for it to be so.

Fini's Bithday is Wednesday, the Eighth of October. I did not invade privacy for an age. I'm not sure if he was present at the use of the first WD-11.

Fini has consistently provided a source of humour both a a good time and when things were getting hot, has asked intelligent questions and provided himself as a resource.

So to Fini I shall say Happy Bithday, I hope for many more Postings and thank you for the flames you've put out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINI !!!!

Win dodger

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze, thanks, guys! Wednesday is not only my birthday, it's also Dodger's!! It's OK, Win, no secret I will be 4 dozen. Quite an omlet, eh?

So, happy birthday to you, as well, Dodger (a good egg)! I will try and behave on the 8th, in honor of YOU!

fini

----------------

On 10/6/2003 9:23:57 PM NOSValves wrote:

Hey we all have something in common here ! My fathers birthday is the 8th and even one better its my Anniversary 17 years ! Happy birthday Fini and Win !!

Craig

----------------

Craig, we have even MORE in common, as my father (RIP) was born on October 8th, too!

fini

----------------

On 10/6/2003 11:19:35 PM mobile homeless wrote:

Audrey says age is only a number. Can I borror $45,000?

kh

----------------

I'm probably going to be passing my own plate soon. We took my youngest to the orthodontist this afternoon for a "consultation," where they told us the braces will go on Oct. 28, at a cost of over 6 G's! We get to spread that out over 2 years. Man, am I glad I invested in tube organs! "12AU7's for sale..."

Yes happy b-day to Win and Fini, and happy annivesary to Craig. Man the age, I knew there was something wrong with the posts and hearing. Maybe you guys shold invest in the Dynaco 600w bridged, glowing metered beauties. Then we could get some believeable posts.

Go Bucs!!! Somethings never change.

Happy Birthday to Fini and everyone else who qualifies this month! Happy Anniversary to Craig as well.

When I am asked how long I have been married I usually reply "We have been happily married for 9 years...17 years total". It's usually good for a chuckle or two (except from the wife). 11.gif