The difference between Liberals, Conservatives, and Southerners...

Deang

----------------

On 1/5/2004 2:51:26 AM neo33 wrote:

TB, why are you so obsessed with fictional characters?

----------------

Hey Neo - those of us that have been around for awhile know that Tom is obssesed with masturbation, not fictional characters.

What we do believe is that the masturbation centers around fictional characters - Betty Boop seems to be the consensus.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock .40 and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Liberal Answer:

Somebody do something, this isnt right

Conservative Answer:

I got a right to shoot him

Southerner's Answer:

We will do it the way we always have

2.gif

Actually...most REAL southerners will react to somebody pulling a knife on them by just reaching into the back of the pick-up truck and whipping out the trusty old chainsaw. Rule number one: Never bring a knife to a chainsaw massacre! 9.gif

BTW...in Arkansas, we tend to use Poulan chainsaws, simply because they are dependable, made right here in Nashville, AR, and can normally be ordered at wholesale cost from the factory plus 15 bucks shipping...just give up your credit card number to the lady on the phone and you will have your implement of destruction delivered right to your front door in a few days! No paperwork to fill out...no backround checks...no three-day "cooling off" period...no hassle at all!2.gif

----------------

On 1/5/2004 10:11:58 AM TBrennan wrote:

Gunman----I'm sorry, it's just that calling yourself "Gunman" is like walking around with "kick me" sign on your back, I couldn't help myself, it was so easy.....

----------------

Apology accepted though you are the only one who has ever mentioned that it was like wearing a kick-me sign, even when I go to the Washington Post Forums no one has brought it up.

----------------

On 1/5/2004 11:40:46 AM Maron Horonzak wrote:

Washington post forum? I didnt know they had one. Ill get on it & start some $$$$$hit.

----------------

Careful, them folks on the WP dont take kindly to strangers especially gun-toting audiophiles. It is a sure way to get banned (I know, I have a number of alias that I use just for the WP forums).

----------------

On 1/5/2004 10:33:45 AM 3dzapper wrote:

Mark, When you consider that Hitler, Lenin, Stalen, Mao, Pol Pot et al were theologists, your list may just be suprising. On the other side of Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, Richard Speck, The Boston Strangler, The guy in Russia, Lacey)?) in Ill. et al the most prolific murders , non used guns.

If you go back to just over 200 yrs. Jefferson, Madison, Washington, et al. The most influential individuals of the past 250 yrs, were all "gun nuts"

Rick

----------------

I think he's on to something here...

religion + guns = evil

woo

----------------

On 1/5/2004 1:38:27 PM neo33 wrote:

"Send a picture."

Here ya go, TB.

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/monkey.jpg">

----------------

A real LOL. The chain around the neck is a turn on, but that strange resemblance to my grandmother without dentures is too much to get past...