Smilin' Chi-town party - WOW

Audio Flynn

PaulParrot,

It would be easy for me to bore everyone here to death as I praise the sound of these McIntosh pieces. I would rather encourage the others who attended to share their point of view.

Another reason for my jaded point of view is the fact that the Zebra Cornwalls were mine - just sold to Smilin' a few weeks ago. So, I had the pleasure of hearing 90% of my system (everything but the CD or Turntable)at the party. Not too often you get to bring an audio system to someones house for an audition. It was pretty cool to be able to do that 3.gif - not sure if most attendees knew that the Cornwalls were once mine. It did not disappoint, but I also know the Cornwalls are in great hands now.9.gif Besides, now I can work on the wife to embrace the idea of Khorns 11.gif11.gif12.gif

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems so far that no one really wants to tell what they heard and felt. I would love to hear from anyone on a more in depth version.

Mark, I have 79 CW's, a MC240 and MX110. I would like to know how yours stacked up compared to the others. I also have a Scott 299D. Got to say the headroom and bass slam of the Mac has my vote for now.

----------------

On 1/27/2004 3:11:54 AM AndyKubicki wrote:

You were in Chi-Town and didn't bring back a hot dog and fries from Jimmy's!!!----------------

Well we had smoked salmon with bagels and cream cheese for breakfast at Smilin's. At around 2PM he went out and got some great pizzas for lunch. Then I stopped and had both a Chicago dog and an Italian beef sandwich on my way back to O'Hare. You can only eat so much in 8 hours. And remember, I was only there for the day. 9.gif

I'm rather disappointed in this Push-Pull crowd. See, the SET guys are right, we have no sophistication. They would have had pictures, with full cardboard circuit diagrams above the gear, and more commentary than Gibbons.

What a bunch of wieners.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/27/2004 2:54:27 PM DeanG wrote:

I'm rather disappointed in this Push-Pull crowd. See, the SET guys are right, we have no sophistication. They would have had pictures, with full cardboard circuit diagrams above the gear, and more commentary than Gibbons.

What a bunch of wieners.
----------------

Hey I ve been typing for an hour already and have been calling Craig and Dean to ask some questions in helping my descriptions, oh this is you right deano, call me at my office, will you 847-763-0100, help me finish. And no I don't have the knowledge of the other audiophiles2.gif And cause of the electrical issues at my house it took some fun away.

Smilin2.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

Ok,

I was was so tired, confused, and busy yesterday, and I wanted a chance to compare the scott 272 to my B7K 507 last night.

I would like to start off by saying, I HATE THE ELECTRICAL IN MY HOUSE!!!14.gif

Craig got to my place about 1pm on Sat. We had a lot of unloading to do, and a lot of snow to get around, there was a mini blizzard going on. It took about an hour to unload and unpack. We set up 2 seperate listening areas, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs. I have a pretty complicated setup for my existing system, and craig and I thought we needed another audio source for the downstairs system, we decided on the sacd player, cause Tom L. was bringing a Rega P3 TT in the morning for me to test out(thanks Tom) We also had to go to my office and P/U the Quicksilver's and connectors. I had already bought a niles switcher box to seperate my HT/from

the tubes.2.gif We trecked out in the snow to my office first(picked up the amps plus 1 vert cornwall)than went to tweeter to see my buddy and P/U a SACD player. The store was rocking and he was busy, I talked to another guy and turns out they only had SACD/DVD players there.

Since Don was busy and they did not have what I want we trecked to best buy who had NADA, than over to circuit city and P/U a 400 disc changer(which I will return).

OK now the adventure gets interesting, Craig starts setting up the upstairs system, it's about 5:30 by now, and he's getting cranky from the lack of sleep and the driving, coffe time, caffiene is needed. We take apart my dining room table, remove the leaves and move it against the wall. We take the buffet, clear it off center it and craig is so tired he moves the chairs in such a way it was like painting us in a corner3.gif it was too funny. We take the '67' verts and set them up, than Craig and I start to bring up the maplestree's and the 2 sets of Craigs VRDark III's and custom Brew)man oh man it's starting to look sweet. My daughter calls about 6:15, asks to sleep over at a friends house, and my wifw hates to drive in this weather. Craig had not eqaten since 5am and the little tyke was hungary. We fight about 5 minutes over food, I ask him what he wants, he says ANYTHING, I say thats not good enough, what the hell you want, your in chi-toen now and we gots the best food, what you want, Steak, chinese, pizza, chicken, comon speak up you little puppy6.gif He finally gives in and decides on pizza, so I order 1 pan 1 thin crust after fishing him for what toppings the guy likes(LOU MALNATI"S)I tell him it will be around an hour, and he starts acting like a little BIATCH telling me around him it only takes 30 minutes.I tell the guy hey, THIS is REAL pizza, not like the stuff your used too, and they make it special for ME here, BTW the pan takes 45 minutes just to cook!He gives me a strange look but he knows better than to mess with me11.gif I tahn have to take my wife to give my daughter her clothes for her overnighter, pick up beer and go to my office to get some adapters we forgot earlier.

It now gets FREAKY13.gif

As soon as we get back to the house for 15 seconds I hear amazing music, the sonics, the highs, the lows, the imaging,the sounstage, the presence, the life like reproduction, the sweatness of the treble, the accuracy of the bass, I was blown away. My ROOM had GREAT sonics, the music had presence, it was like the band was in the room with us, I was in audio heaven. Craig is yelling to me that I was going to just love the new setup, so naturally I go and TURN IT UP. Than something unbelievable happened14.gif before I had a chance to even enjoy this moment of bliss. The speakers started sounding thin, the cd player seemed to be playing slow, the highs were muffled, the lows were stumbling, crackling. Craig and looked at each other with that confused, worried eyebrows and facial expressions. What was happening, what the hell just happened? Man oh man, just a few seconds earlier we were in sonic bliss, now we think we broke something14.gif Craig had the set up as follows;The Mapletree Pre-amp and seperate power supply(looked hot in candy apple red)his home made Kt-88' monoblocks and his sony 333ex SACD player. It was about 7:15 now and we were working damn hard to get everything just right15.gif and the system was starting to degrade worse by the second!

Craig blamed me for turning the volume up, actually he did, and yes, it was at my request, I said if that killed the system, I don't want no tubes2.gif Than we started going thru check-ups, like we were in a small single engine plane before takeoff going thru the checklist. Check the connectors, ceck the tubes, check the wiring on the speakers, the sony sacd palyer, we were damned, everything appeared to be perfect. We put in Steely dan gaucho, a real well recorded sacd. FLAT, Slow, no midrange, crakled bass, no sweet highs, no soundstage, no presence, no imaging. What the hell happened here we said. Next we changed the amps to the Mark III's, adjusted the tubes on the mapletress, unpluged the systen and replugged to see if it would reset smoething electronic, checked the ground, played gaucho and it unbelievably sounded worse, much worse14.gif Craig thought maybe the 67's had crossover issues, or maybe we blew the tweeters, the woofers,the squaker, who the heck knows? EWe run downstairs and bring up the chorus I's and hook them up, we fire up gaucho again, it's slow, emotionless, worse tahn blose. WOW what teh hell was going on, was there an audio demon in my house?15.gif

It's now like 8:30 and Craig is fading, I grab 2 brewskies and take the ZA out, I give Craig a big slice of heaven12.gif and a brew, we sit down to try and figure this thing out(patiently2.gif my forte). Now it's about 9:30pm and my wife(who hates audio)who never really listens to music or paly with any equipment says, LET ME TAKE A LOOK! She checks the plugs, she looks at the sony, the pre's, the amps, scratches her pretty head3.gif and declare the electricity to be bad in parts of the house, she goes on to say"ya gotta love her"that when she vacumes, sometime she blows a fuse, and when she put the fishtank with (3 year old goldfish that my daughter won at a carnival, and WONT DIE, damn)in the socket on THAT wall she blew a fuse. Further she declares the voltagehas problems, and thats why were having ISSUES. Craig and I look at each

other and2.gif we have no clue what a woman can percieve, us dummies are men REAL men, and no way, no how, could that be the problem. At 11:30pm2.gif after PUTZING around like dummies for a few more hours we realize that damnit SHE was right and start to dis-assemble the system and move it back to my LL and put where we weregoing to in the first place. Craig and I look at each other at first pissed off, than we laugh at ourselves and at our dilemma, we decide to go and eat our actions and tell my wife she was right, the woman had the gall to be sleeping already.

Back in the LL we start to put together a makeshift 2nd audio presentation using the heresy's for tables and a couple of coffee tables to put the mapletree's and the DVRs onto. Craig hooks it up

and we sit back on the chairs we brought for listening environment, and turn it on. The speakers are the chorus I's we brought back from upstairs. OK in goes gaucho, out come S***, the same sounds we heard upstairs(ok marginally better)Craig is swearing now, so I will not repeat the converstion(Iwas too)These speakers sounded blown too, OMFG, what now. Back we were checking all the connections, tubes, polarity, grounds and whatever else we could think of.

There was a tube on the pre-amppower supply that should have been heqating up, it was like warm, not enough power and we felt like beaten dogs(it was now midnight, and we did not have even 1 system up and running properly14.gif we took deep breaths, turned on the HT and had a brewski to collect our thoughts and not go insane12.gif about 30 minutes later, gaucho was put in again, and for a few minutes it was sounding preety good, just not GREAT. The imaging was beggining, but was like a young wine, a little tannin and rough around the edges, but definatly listenable. 5 minutes later it was just like upstairs, terrible sounds and we were beaten like bad dogs15.gif It was 1 in the morning and WE need SLEEP.

Craig passed out like a big dog, I went on the web and made a few posts, frustrated and beaten. We knew Tom L9.gif was coming in the morning, thanks be to god cause we thought the mapletrees were gone, in the morning wcalled Tom L, he was already on the road!!but the GREAT guy he is, turned around and went home to get his Extra pre to bring. Craig was setting up the scott 272 on my bell o'gotti stand on the right along with the low end 400 disc dvd/sacd sony and the niles speaker switcher(we were so tired and out of time, that I did not have a chance to move the '67' verts as the mains, so we used the great '79's I got from MarkBK(great guy, great speakers)zebrawoods16.gif Not to digress Tom(Piranha got in from LA early, called me at 7am, asking where wrigley field was, cause he had to check out that shrine too!, before coming to my place)2.gif Thank god for Piranha, he was the man of the day, he was the ONLY one who could fit behind the HT for wiring duties2.gif Without him it would have been an unmitigated disaster, Thanks for all TOM! U da Man10.gif

FINALLY NOW FOR SOME FUN1.gif2.gif3.gif6.gif9.gif11.gif10.gif12.gif16.gif

BTW notice any quote's here?(none nada zippo)had to put my thoughts together for better reading!2.gif

8:30 am whew what an f'd up night, all we want is audio heaven. We begin getting the 2 stations set up, Piranha gets to the house coffee beans ground smell like starbucks with cigarette smoke(yes these klipsch like smoke, they smoke cubans too2.gif )Craig has already installed the niles switch box, and cut the wiring for the dual stereo speakers, the 272 is in place and the crapsacd hangs over the shelf(unbelievably big)he is now working on the VRD's with the mapletrees and chorus I's, sony sacd, fires it up, frikin thing still sounds half ***, talking about going to radioshack to get cable to run directly into amp, w/o preamp. Soon Tom L shows up, the life saver, brings in his pre- craig and tom work together to get it set up, gaucho(reference which I never want to hear again starts playing, sound pretty good, but thats all, Tom takes out his Nordust interconnects and *****es at Craig about using cheap ones, I have no opinion at this point but the do LOOK very cool2.gif and I'm sure of better quality. Anyway we listen again, pretty good, but missing. Tom puts in Blue Man Group for bass reference, and Craig fires it up, the abss stats blasting, sounds real good, but still lacking. The final decision is made, WE ONLY HAVE 1 Place to play with the tubes!!

Now it's about 10-10:30am and Craig, Tom L, Piranha, and I are scrambling to get all set up. The Dvr's go in the stand, Craigs sony 333es goes in, Tom's Rega P3 goes on top, the speakers are hooked up and VOILA we have sonics, we have imaging, we have sounstage, we have an audio system that sounds AND looks GREAT.(Tom Has To Run to take his kids to soccer, and will be sorely missed for the rest of the day, Thanks Tom L,I still need some LP's)Alvin(huhuru) shows up,

a great guy from bellwood who bought my '86'cornwall II's,and who loves tubes. We listen to an Lp Craig brought with him, Dire Straits, the room starts sparkling, as the tubes warm up the system is sounding more and more musical, transparent, the drums are in the back, the guitar is coming slightly off right, the bass guitar a little to the left, the vocals just a little off center. AHHH so this is what tubes are suppose to sound like. Tom and Piranha put a cd under the front of each speaker, and TomL straightens the tow in make a more balance sounstage. I can not hear the perfect sonics from my primary listening position in MY chair so I ste up a chair just behind my seat

to get the proper listening position. This is FUN aand the imaging is much better after toml tweaked the speaker positions. The bell rings, I have lost all track of time. JohnM is at the door with a electric cooler filled with Wisconsin microbrews, cool, GREAT guy always welcome, back to music. When I get back down there is a sacd of Fleetwood Mac, the seat I was sitting in was taken, I go to MY Favorite seat(but not the best for this review!)I hear instrument don't remeber hearing from my B&K, the music is less harsh, better dynamics, crystal cymbals, smooth bass, full midrange, very very good transients, vocals left center, this is cool. DING DONG gotta go let Mark BK in, has Brought is Mcintosh C22/MC240 with him, heavy And beautiful, Go back down, ding dong go let ironwoods in, he brought me this way cool klipsch plaque.(Thanks Greg)

What I am trying to say to you guys here is I was running so much at he meeting , I will give all of MY impressions, but NEED help from those members who where there and had the time to listen more ardently than myself.

I put on the SACD of Blood Sweat and Tears, track 7 Spinning wheel, took my reference seat back, and was amazed at the clarity, smoothness, fullness, rich powerful defined music coming from the corn's. The soundstage was huge, the definition of the musichians was incredible. I closed my eyes for most of the song, the brass was defined, I could see the band members playing in my minds eye, the trumpets were playing on my left, the drums kicking rythmically in the rear right center, the lead guitar a bit right and forward of the drums. The sax seemed to be a bit left of the trumpet,The tamborine on the front right, some other breassn I could not identify was definatly coming from the raer right too, and the vocal were a wide sounstage in front. My speakers have never imaged better,I was thouroghly impressed. Craigs VRD's were very good indeed. Maybe a little to soft for my tastes, but I'm sure Craig could give me what I love. Anyway this song made

me a believer in tubes!and I used it as my reference when listening to the quicksilvers.

I gotta tell you, those VRD's are sweet, I can say this cause they sounded better than the quicksilvers I just bought15.gif The bass is strong, but accurate(not like my B&K)the mids are smooth, sultry, reels you in, the high's are ultra smooth, no brightness, more sweet(I like a bit brighter, myself, but thats just me)overall the combination with the the mapletree pre-amp(which was not broken) was a wonderfly pleasing experience. We listened at many different volume levels, all played clean concise and pure. The imaging and soundstage I have not experienced anything like it before, or since1.gif2.gif . I think I will have him build me a pair, but they must have MORE POWER6.gif a little brighter highs, and a little stonger lower end11.gif The headroom was very good even at higher spl's.

After listening to spinning wheel and a few more songs ding dong, Tom B was there, oh yeah and earlier a couple of Craigs friends and customers who broght him 5 amps to work on, I forgot there names, also Dan came by, a friend of Markbk's a great guy who brought a limited addition LP of SGT PEPPER, direct cut frommaster edition of 5000, what a WOW lp. Tom B, who by his posting I did not think I would like happens to be a GREAT guy, I could spend some time having fun with him3.gif3.gif His knowledge of horns was fascinating, this guy has been around, Thanks-Tom, hope you like the heresy's10.gif .Man oh man I was so busy playing host, I was up and down trying to listen at the same time.

Next we set up the quicksilvers, boy are they pretty, except for the Blue capacitors. Craig put the tubes in one of them, than got busy with something else, so Piranha pu the tubes into the other, he than got behind mt HT cause I'm just too big, and Craig handed him the interconnects so we can fire this puppy up. I was very excited to say the least, Craig turned the volume to 12 oclock and we all were very disapointed in the results, there were high, and lows, but not much mid-range and they sounded a bit thin. Craig solved the problem when my hands were perspiring from the thought of a total rebuild, and found a problem with some of the tube placement, he switched to tubes and the sounstage came alive. I put in my reference for the day of Spinning Wheel and started to listen. The highs were brighter, the lows more punchy, the mid was still lacking a bit and the headroom was also lacking a bit. The sounstage was good, the imaging was good, ju7st a little flat. I did like what I heard, but it was nowhere where it should be, I decided thatn and there that I had to give the amps to Craig to work on, boo hoo. I do believe when he's finished I will love them, I just don't bknow if there will be enough POWER, hehheheheh

RING RING and it's my friend Gil on the phone, it's 3:30 and he's just getting out of the office and on the train to stop by. I tell him to please call me and I will pick him up from the station(Gil, is the first person I met from the forum, and the nicest man any of you would ever have the pleasure of meeting,. Gil you are always welcome with me)

We start running out of time, Piranha has a flight to catch, and Craig a long trip ahead of him.

Back to audio, We than decided to put Mark's Mcintosh MC240/C22 pre in the mix. The headroom was amazing, the macs reminded me of my SS a bit. I loved the power, the bass was strong, the imageing was real good, the potential volume was there2.gif heheheh The soundstage was large. I aske Mark and Dan to put on The Beatles lp, on Tom's Rega P3, and WOW the sounds were awesome. The highs were Bright, like my B&K(I liked it, but don't know about the rest2.gif )The mids full, and the bass just a little on the boomy side, not as tight as Craigs. The imaging was top notch, when closing my eyes I could see John, Paul, George and Ringo playing. The cymbals crashed brightly, the drums were defined but a bit loose, the mids screamed at me. the vocals were great. Man I live that LP. It was the best LP I listened to all day, maybe ever, I wanted to keep it. I had forgotten all about the snap, crackle, pop, hiss of LP's and am still in the virgin again stage with vinyl. If they all sounded as good as this one it would be NO CONTEST10.gif .oh well I still need toP/U some LP's to decide if I want the TT(Thanks Tom)

Craig had to start packing his stuff at this point and we had yet to out the scotts into the mix, I have the 272 and then 233, I opted for the 272 cause it has more power11.gif yeah I know what your thinking, but I did try them both sat night and the 272 BLEW the doors off the 233. So Pirhana connected the 272 up, phono interconect had to be worked on a little for better fit. And Damn Craig pulled his 333es, and that only left me with the garbage 400 disk dvd/sacd non es,, no comparison to Craigs the bastard2.gif(Im in the market, anybody have one for sale?) 12.gif

Anyway I ask Dan for his Beatles LP again cause I love it, And the 272, rega, beatles combo was very impressive indeed, The highs were smooth, crystal, ringing, softer than the Mac's, the mids were real, the voices had real definition, the soundstage smaller than the other amps, and the imaging was good. I really need to take some time to become accustome to tubes, for the first time in MY 2-channel. I am going toplay with the 2 scotts for a while and will post with more tube experience.

Rating

#1 Craigs Homebrew(witchin)

#2 Marks Mac's (more SS sound)

#3 quicksilver (could be great)when Craigs done with em they WILL i'm sure

#4 scott 272 Well what did you expect, The best bargain of the bunch for low dollars, has loudness, bass, treble, great phono, but how the hell can you compare to monoblocks with pre-amps12.gif11.gif

Thanks to all who came and sorryif I did not mention you, it was great putting faces with the web.

Please give comments

Smilin and beat to s***6.gif

Smilin,

Seems like you had a great day.

I think that you should take care of the electricity issue, before making any more judgments. The power company, had replaced the transformer in my street, and all the previous problems that I've had with my system, just disappeared. Before that, the current was unstble and the lights were shifting. The system sounded lifeless and the midrange was too laid back and nearly non existent. After the change, the dynamics came back, the imaging is perfect and I can't stop enjoying my system.

I also think that you should have given your QS amp, a little more time to open. The probably hadn't been used for a long time and it usually takes quite a while for unused equipment, to break back in and sound right.

It usually takes us more than a day to get used to the sound of equipment,too and weeks till we really get to know it. I guess that Craig's freshing it up, wont hurt but the least you could do, is listen to it and any other equipment, for that matter, longer, and maybe test the tubes and replace the worn ones, before any drastic action is taken.

Smilin,

Thanks for the report. When you get some time, tell us more1.gif I want to know what kind of toppings you had on the pizza3.gif

Never have I heard of Heresies being so mistreated! Turned into tables6.gif

Sounds like you guys had a blast once you found your one good outlet.

Smilin,

When is the movie cover of you novel coming out?

I can see Moe, Larry and Curly, Stan (Pirahana) and Ollie, Hope and Crosbey, Martin and Lewis, and of course Abbott and Costello all at your house the same day! A box office smash! Sure to win an Oscar!1.gif

Of course it would only be screened at theaters featuring Klipsch sound systems.3.gif

Rick

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/27/2004 5:11:17 PM Guy Landau wrote:

Smilin,

Seems like you had a great day.

I think that you should take care of the electricity issue, before making any more judgments. The power company, had replaced the transformer in my street, and all the previous problems that I've had with my system, just disappeared. Before that, the current was unstble and the lights were shifting. The system sounded lifeless and the midrange was too laid back and nearly non existent. After the change, the dynamics came back, the imaging is perfect and I can't stop enjoying my system.

I also think that you should have given your QS amp, a little more time to open. The probably hadn't been used for a long time and it usually takes quite a while for unused equipment, to break back in and sound right.

It usually takes us more than a day to get used to the sound of equipment,too and weeks till we really get to know it. I guess that Craig's freshing it up, wont hurt but the least you could do, is listen to it and any other equipment, for that matter, longer, and maybe test the tubes and replace the worn ones, before any drastic action is taken.
----------------

Guy, Thanks for the Nice feedback, I happen to agree with you on the QS's, and all your statements reguarding tube gear, and my f**** electrical problems. I really DO need more time to listen, and experience the tubes. I am so new to it, really less than 1 day, and that don't make anyone knowledgeable. I decided to have craig go over it cause it did not start up right, I did not want to take any chances of damage to the amps, plus I did not have a pre yet. I decided to start with the scotts, cause they are more user friendly. Also I have to have my electrical worked on

14.gif What a PITA that is. I really did like the range of the QS's but compared to Craigs it was definatly lacking2.gif I am sure when I get them back they won't be lacking anywhere, And I will have the proper currents running in my house. I just had no real time to experiment with all the electrical issues. BTW lets be friends13.gif again, I am not upset with you for reccomending the QS's, I think eventually I will love them.

Smilin and dialin12.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/27/2004 5:14:21 PM paulparrot wrote:

Smilin,

Thanks for the report. When you get some time, tell us more
1.gif
I want to know what kind of toppings you had on the pizza
3.gif

Never have I heard of Heresies being so mistreated! Turned into tables
6.gif

Sounds like you guys had a blast once you found your one good outlet.
----------------

Pizza # 1 sausage, mushroom, garlic, double cheese mmmm mmm GOOD

3.gif #2 pepperoni, mushroom, garlic, double cheese

Heresies are work horses, they do everything real good3.gif3.gif

\

yes we had a blast, but I still don't like that outlet either

smilin

"My daughter calls about 6:15, asks to sleep over at a friends house, and my wifw hates to drive in this weather. Craig had not eqaten since 5am and the little tyke was hungary. We fight about 5 minutes over food, I ask him what he wants, he says ANYTHING, I say thats not good enough, what the hell you want, your in chi-toen now and we gots the best food, what you want, Steak, chinese, pizza, chicken, comon speak up you little puppy He finally gives in and decides on pizza, so I order 1 pan 1 thin crust after fishing him for what toppings the guy likes(LOU MALNATI"S)I tell him it will be around an hour, and he starts acting like a little BIATCH telling me around him it only takes 30 minutes.I tell the guy hey, THIS is REAL pizza, not like the stuff your used too, and they make it special for ME here, BTW the pan takes 45 minutes just to cook!He gives me a strange look but he knows better than to mess with me I tahn have to take my wife to give my daughter her clothes for her overnighter, pick up beer and go to my office to get some adapters we forgot earlier."

Man...that is beautiful.

kh

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/27/2004 5:24:23 PM 3dzapper wrote:

Smilin,

When is the movie cover of you novel coming out?

I can see Moe, Larry and Curly, Stan (Pirahana) and Ollie, Hope and Crosbey, Martin and Lewis, and of course Abbott and Costello all at your house the same day! A box office smash! Sure to win an Oscar!
1.gif

Of course it would only be screened at theaters featuring Klipsch sound systems.
3.gif

Rick
----------------

Rick,

My novel of the day is as read, others novels wriiten used to be available at www.worldwideeducation.com they were titled the Ultimate Money Machine, and of course in person at seminars.

No live feed at house, we did't get smashed2.gif

Yes on Klipsch HT, with 5 cornwalls, 2 '67' verts(front), 1 '71' vert(cntr)2 '79' heritonal rears3.gif

more to come laters

glad the weekends over12.gif

Nice report. I'll give you a B+. 7 points off for grammer.2.gif

Let me know which scott you want me to try out. I'm easy.3.gif

Glad you guys had fun. Wish I could have been there. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall to observe the Keystone Cops (you and Criag) with all the electrical problems cussing up a storm.9.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/27/2004 5:40:14 PM rf3iicrazy wrote:

Smilen,

When your ready for some LP's, head on over to my neck of the woods. I'll take you to Record Breakers so you can pick out some new and used vinyl to your likeing.

Tom
----------------

Tom,

I'm back to work for THIS week, next week we will hook up, I still need the electrician14.gif but the TT is BEAUTIFUL3.gif

Smilin

Thank you thank you thank you, your too10.gif