Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Thanks for the kind words guys..

The tv is a 73" mitsu diamond vision, I really needed to stick to DLP because of all of the windows in the house, it works quite well.

The Integra has been a great performer, it is a 2001 model DTR-6.2, no HDMI though, so I think that I will be getting the UMC-1 later this year.

The Evo is an absolute blast! It's pretty heavily modified and I road race it often, thanks for commenting.

Youth-It does look pretty lonely over there by itself, I think that I'll replacd the Cerwin Vega's with some cherry RF-5s before I get another sub, but I have found out that the PB13 just cannot keep up when I crank up the music in all ch stereo mode, so either a Danley unit or anothe PB may be in order.[:o]

Thanks for the kind words guys..

The tv is a 73" mitsu diamond vision, I really needed to stick to DLP because of all of the windows in the house, it works quite well.

The Integra has been a great performer, it is a 2001 model DTR-6.2, no HDMI though, so I think that I will be getting the UMC-1 later this year.

The Evo is an absolute blast! It's pretty heavily modified and I road race it often, thanks for commenting.

Youth-It does look pretty lonely over there by itself, I think that I'll replacd the Cerwin Vega's with some cherry RF-5s before I get another sub, but I have found out that the PB13 just cannot keep up when I crank up the music in all ch stereo mode, so either a Danley unit or anothe PB may be in order.Surprise

I don't want to go OT so PM me if you get a chance and let me know what you've done with that badboy, I love modifying cars too (unfortunately I have a V6 6MT Accord right now that is decently modded so its nice from a roll but FWD sucks lol). Anyway love your setup!

just a temp thing, they arent hookedup, my other thread i made which im waititng to be authorized since it has like 10 pictures in it tells the tale. Im moving to a new apt in a week and there is just no point in setting them up until then, plus i dont have any dvd player hooked up right now. I actually put the rb's on my desk next to the tv and hooked it up as zone 2 and connected it to my computer, way better than regular computer speakes. i have a bose companion setup, the first series and it sounds good but they just dont handle the full body like the rb's do.

Couple of upgrades (Integra and Outlaw) since I last posted pics.

http://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/jrod101_photos/Klipsch/

Thanks for looking!!

Jrod

Wow that setup just looks great. I love the reference line without the grills on they look so nice and classy. Too bad I can't do that, I have a Newf that slobbers everywhere and I'm afraid it would end up all over the woofers and dirty them all up so my grills stay on. But great setup!

I know what you mean Mark, it's my favorite! Don't tell my other kids...er...I mean speakers!

It's an imposing, beast of a center. I love when my friends see it for the first time, it's usually something like: "Good lord, that's a monster!"

I just grin ear to ear like a proud papa! If you haven't seen one in person it's hard to comprehend just how big it is.

Unfortunately never seen one in person and more importantly neve HEARD one in person that's really what I would love to do, just to see how much better it is than my RC-35. That's what my other audiophile buddy has as well (35), that's why I ended up finding and getting the RC-35 to upgrade from my RC-10 (plus I got it for $100 shipped from Cali, in mint condition I don't know what that dude was smoking but hey I'm not complaining lol then sold my RC-10 on ebay for $175 shipped nothing like upgrading AND making money off it) [:D]

• dtel pinned this topic