Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

JCornell,

That is some sick stuff you got. Can you list everything in your setup..

I know mine can't compare to all yours monster equipments, plz don't mock me [:'(]

Don't worry, that won't happen....

James

Also, Welcome to the forum..... Yes

Love your sig man, Outkast is the bomb-diggity. Been into them since almost the day Southerplayalistikcadallacfunkymusik came way back in like what, '94 or so? Been so long lol [Y]

I know what you mean Mark, it's my favorite! Don't tell my other kids...er...I mean speakers!

It's an imposing, beast of a center. I love when my friends see it for the first time, it's usually something like: "Good lord, that's a monster!"

I just grin ear to ear like a proud papa! If you haven't seen one in person it's hard to comprehend just how big it is.

I hear ya, even though my RC-64 is hidden people still see it. It used to stick out big time!

After

Posted Image

Before

Posted Image

Been doing a little updating :)

New TV 50PK550, LG plasma

Posted Image

Did some organizing of the source componenets

Posted Image

System:

LGPK550 Plasma

Klipsch RF3-II's

Klipsch RC-25

ProMedia satellites for the rears

Sub is a Phase Linear 10" in a Kenwood powered enclosure

HTPC

---I7/ATI HD4350/6GB DDR3/4TB storage/LG BD/HDDVD Drive

Xbox 360

PS3

Wii

Yamaha RX-V465

Still haven't updated the sub though :(

Shake, I have a question, how many people can you wake up if you crank everything up at the same time? I hope you don't use that setup as your alarm clock.

KlipschHead, room looks really good. How do you like your AV123 sub's?

xjohnx, nice setup. Do you have all the equipment listed that you are running?

James

I know what you mean Mark, it's my favorite! Don't tell my other kids...er...I mean speakers!

It's an imposing, beast of a center. I love when my friends see it for the first time, it's usually something like: "Good lord, that's a monster!"

I just grin ear to ear like a proud papa! If you haven't seen one in person it's hard to comprehend just how big it is.

I hear ya, even though my RC-64 is hidden people still see it. It used to stick out big time!

After

HomeTheater~~element44.jpg

Before

P1010940.JPG

God I love the reference series with the grills off but I can't do that with my Newf he sprays his slobber everywhere and he'd mess up my woofers and I'd be one unhappy camper. Those subs...they make me drool, they must THUMP when you have them going off. I bet you can wake your neighbors up with those! Good lord I bet your whole house shakes lol..not to mention how much I love the rest of your system. Great setup, so fresh and so clean. Honestly I think I like the RC-64 the best out of any speaker I have seen. Something about those 4 woofers just staring you down...wow.

Well, long time no see Klipsch forum! It has been a long, rewarding couple of months for me. We sold our house and purchased a new one. The people that bought the old house liked the theater room setup I had before so much, that they bought it! I left behind my couch, projector, screen, and popcorn machine. Fear not! This simply laid way for me to upgrade the new house. And that is just what I have been up to. Our new home has a basement which I was allowed to take over for my new dedicated theater room (thanks hun!). Here are a couple of shots with my new toys, and of course my favorite speakers...

post-33974-13819583501796_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Very nice setup indeed Pronex. Just curious if you will be adding any acoustic panels? Your room looks like it has the same problem mine does, a lot of hard surfaces. When you clap, do you hear a loud echo? That will be my next purchase.

Hey Youth! It's been a while. I do notice a very slight echo. It was a lot more before the seats and posters went in. I have been thinking about adding some panels. Let me know what you think of them after you get them.

• dtel pinned this topic