Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Really nice set-up there JB, nice and clean!

Also, FANTASTIC movie. One of my top 5 of all time. Did you notice at the Oscars when Jeff Bridges won best actor... He really talks like that, he really is the Dude!!! Hilarious.

forumsnice setups guys.....this is the front half of mine. also i know this isnt the place to ask this, but i also know there are some very educated people in this thread. i am thinking of selling it all and starting from scratch again. so i was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of a good asking price. everything is in great condition and less than 6 months old.

rf-83's, rc-64, 2 kw-120 subs, ka-1000 amp, rs-62's, rf-63's, emotiva xpa-3, integra dtr-80.1

any input would be great. keep up the good pics, i love this site.

post-40054-13819555715196_thumb.jpg

post-40054-13819582578314_thumb.jpg

oh okay, i am looking for a local pickup (dont want this brittle beast shipped to me) plus yours is cherry. As far as pricing goes i think fair prices would be $1650 for the 83s, $500 for the rc-64, $550 for the rs-62, $1300 for the rf-63s, $450 for the xpa-3. I am not sure if these are accurate prices at all but thought i would chime in, someone else should know better than me but its a start! I have never had any of these products so that shows my knowledge base of their resale. Now if you feel that my lonely rack needs filling you could give me an incredible deal on that emotiva[:P] just got this new tv and have since put the sub in the back of the room and put the audio rack on the other side

post-42346-13819555747166_thumb.jpg

post-42346-13819582605816_thumb.jpg

looks great, and ya those prices are pretty much what i figured. except for the rs-62's seeing as how there a month old, i would like to get like $650 but everything else you pretty much nailed on the head. great appraisal skills. are those rf-82's that you have?

yes they are 82s, i love them i need a 64 so bad, and eventually some surrounds and i wouldnt mind moving to seperates and blah blah blah. Yeah i have seen rs-62s go for that, you shouldnt have a problem. Are all of your speakers cherry? Thanks for the compliment, my system looks cleaner how it is right now but i wanted to show the sub and its silly dust cover. I am using an older sony receiver to power my surrounds as they are 4 ohm tower speakers, really dont like the sound of the sony receiver but dont want to risk the low impedence on my older pioneer receiver.

blu, ya there all cherry except for the subs and surrounds. i think black def would have matched more but i just love the cherry look for some reason. dont get me wrong i love the black to, i just wanted something diffrent this time. i would def go out and get a rc-64, it def boosts everything up and really fills the room when watching movies. i love mine i just find that i dont really use it to its potential alot.

smokarz, what is "the right price" for a mint cherry rc-64 about 4 months old?

• Moderators

smokarz, what is "the right price" for a mint cherry rc-64 about 4 months old?

Not trying to be rude, but as mentioned, it would be best to take that conversation to a thread in the Garage Sale or Home Theater thread. There are just as many people that look at the Garage Sale section than the Show Me thread. Just trying to keep this thread on topic [;)]

Clermontcop...love the setup bro. Very nice indeed. You've got a lot of gear bro. I have a PS3 and a receiver. I couldn't even fill up a rack. LOL.

• dtel pinned this topic