A best insult competition?

Colin

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 6/18/2004 12:33:38 PM Ray Garrison wrote:

I think, no, no I am certain that you are the most unattractive man I have met in my entire life. In the short time that I have known you, you have demonstrated all of the loathsome characteristics of the male personality, AND even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, morally reprehensible, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell. You know, you're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

----------------

Sounds eerily similar to what my wife said to me after my last gear purchase. 2.gif

I wonder if she was serious??6.gif

Hello Again:

This one usually for referees at hockey games:

When you get home I hope your Mother comes out from behind the couch and bites you.

Finally:

Cross eyed Cyclops. Please note that is not meant to be cruel to anyone that is truly cross eyed. No offense to them.

dodger

My wife was in a bar (back in her collegiate days) and sitting with a friend. Some jerk was bantering back and forth with them and decided to show off his manhood to startle them.

It didn't work.

My wife said, "Does that come in adult sizes?"

Needless to say, that was the end of the discussion!

----------------

On 6/18/2004 5:08:12 PM dodger wrote:

This one usually for referees at hockey games:

When you get home I hope your Mother comes out from behind the couch and bites you.

----------------

Speaking of hockey referees! I heard this interesting little diddy at a hockey game I was at a couple years ago:

"A stick! A puck! The referee sucks!

A puck! A stick! The refeeree's a ****!"

That whole section we were in just busted out howling! It was classic!

Drunkenness is his best virtue, for he will be swine drunk, and in his sleep he does little harm, save to his bedclothes about him.

Boils and plagues plaster you over, that you may be abhorred farther than seen and one infect another against the wind a mile. You souls of geese that bear the shapes of men.

What a disgrace it is to me that I should remember your name.

On my knee I give heaven thanks that I am not like to thee.

Thou art a boil, a plague sore, an embossed carbuncle in my corrupted blood.

and my favorite,

All that is within him does condemn itself for being there.

Girlfriend of mine with incredible features above the waist was flashed on a Minneapolis bus, she said:

That looks likes a penis, only smaller

(Jane Larson is now a feminist law professor in Wisconsin, right Paranha?)

----------------

On 6/18/2004 12:33:38 PM Ray Garrison wrote:

I think, no, no I am certain that you are the most unattractive man I have met in my entire life. In the short time that I have known you, you have demonstrated all of the loathsome characteristics of the male personality, AND even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, morally reprehensible, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell. You know, you're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

----------------

It's a good thing I have money ....HUH!!!!!!

I like that one!!

ca. 1850

Lord Chesterfield ( having been offended by something said by Lord Wilkes in the House of Lords )

By God Sir !! You will die by the Noose or the Pox !

Wilkes

That Milord depends upon which I embrace...........Your Morals or your mistress!

When I worked at Liberty Square at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom theme park, I had to wear the appropriate attire that best resembled 1776 Colonial America (a white semi-long sleeve shirt with ruffled collar, a long brown vest, brown knee-length knickers with white knee-high stretch socks, and a pair of slip-on black dress shoes with big brass buckles on top). Thank goodness I didn't have to wear a white powdered wig and a tri-cornered hat, or I would've quit the very first day (I ended up staying there for 17 years)!

One day a bunch of teens walked past my silhouette cart (where I created silhouette portraits cut out from black paper for the guests), and one snot-nosed punk, trying to impress his girlfriend, shouted out to me,

"Hey man, love those knickers and white socks. You look so cool, dude!", followed by much laughter and finger-pointing.

My response was,

"At least I get paid really good money to look this stupid...so, what's your excuse?"

Guess you just had to be there...14.gif