What are you Listening to Right this Second-Redux

thebes

Bummer. The Twins are out of town at a Doublemint Convention this weekend. They said they'd bring back some friends though, for a PARTEEEEY! next weekend.

Until then, let's try this one again. Everybody had fun the last time.

It's simple. What's on the player right this second!

(Sorry no free Klipsch T-Shirt with this one. What's that you say, a free t-shirt! Tell us more...)

Right now I'm listening to "Three Tiems a Lady from the Commodores "Ultimate Collection"

What are you listening to?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad Friday night, thebes... wife is reading Entertainment Weekly, daughter and 2 sleepover friends full of pizza, watching TV in her bedroom.

Sad, yes; but sweet: the Fortes are allowing Sarah McLachlan to sing in the living room from her last album ("Afterglow").

Next in the changer is Mary Chapin Carpenter's latest, followed by Johnny Cash's last album ("American Recordings IV").

Finishing up are the first and third LOTR soundtracks.

----------------

On 9/10/2004 8:49:31 PM thebes wrote:

Gary you and Alan must be twins! You're both listening to Jimmy Smith!

Right now I'm listening to "Slip Away" as done by the Committments on my all soul Friday night.

What are the rest of you listening to?

----------------

Twin sons of different mothers.11.gif

Totally randomly, from the mighty iMac jukebox in my office, I just selected the main database, had it pick one at random, hit play and ...

LED ZEPPELIN- ROCK AND ROLL- what else!

it's been a Zen kind of day anyway. Called me middle bro, said, dude I wrecked my car yesterday, it's gonna be sunny and 80--" F#ck work, lets go out in the boat" Then we stopped by the family cemetary and said hi to Mom and Dad. Mom would have been 64 today...Miss her greatly.

'when I'm sixty-four".......