What are you Listening to Right this Second-Redux

thebes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 9/11/2004 10:56:01 PM wheelman wrote:

Yeah Tom Petty Wildflowers is real good. One of my favorite artist ever. Incredible to see live such a great vibe. Plus that New Riders Of The Purple Sage WOW I haven't heard that since high school. Brings back the old memories Panama red. What was it? Steal your women then rob your head.

----------------

"He'll steal your women then he'll rob your head."

My favorite line:

"And I'll be searchin' all the joints in town for.....Panama Red."

I remember listening to some early aerosmith a while back that sounded incredible but can't remember which albums they were. I am not a huge fan of their latest work but I remember the harmonica work on the early stuff was amazing. Which of their early works do you guys think were the best?

----------------

On 9/13/2004 9:46:33 AM seti wrote:

I remember listening to some early aerosmith a while back that sounded incredible but can't remember which albums they were. I am not a huge fan of their latest work but I remember the harmonica work on the early stuff was amazing. Which of their early works do you guys think were the best?

----------------

GET YOUR WINGS was the best ever and JOE PERRY did not play guitar while recording it. HE SUCKS

"Basie In London", recorded live in Stockholm. (I kid you not!)

Next up: "Ellington At Newport", recorded live in Newport, RI. (A little plug for the home state)

I lucked into these and a few others by Ella Fitzgerald, Oscar Peterson, BB King, and Astrud Gilberto in VG condition at the SA last week.1.gif

Rick