Red Sox-Yankees

dgb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the games between the NY and BOSTON are really something to look up to. With the game last SUN which ended a little over 1:00 AM, I ended up coming to work late for about 45 mins. (ohh my).

The more game the merrier but the outcome will still be the same. GO YANKEES!!!

:)

Another classic matchup from the Yankees & Sox

I do like how fox has the sound in DD5.1 really nice.....there HD is OK...but not real HD....as it is 720p not 1080i....plus not all the cameras they are using are HD......and I can tell.....all them shots into Sox dugout....are not HD....

All I will add is that the Yankees have won numerous times.

Being from Western New York and having been many times in NYC, it's nice to see a team that does not have the salary total come this far as they Red Sox have.

May the curse be lifted and never again be placed upon any team. May the "boys of Summer" truly show us that baseball is for everyone, not just the few that can afford the prices.

GOOOOOOO Bostonnnnnnn

The curse is from the last Century may it stay there, no matter the team.

Do it Red Sox!!

dodger

3.gif

----------------

On 10/19/2004 1:28:03 PM dodger wrote:

Being from Western New York and having been many times in NYC, it's nice to see a team that does not have the salary total come this far as they Red Sox have.

----------------

Not sure I understand what you mean there.

----------------

On 10/19/2004 2:36:27 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 10/19/2004 1:28:03 PM dodger wrote:

----------------

Not sure I understand what you mean there.

----------------

Hi:

I guess that it is assumed that I will be a Yankee fan.

Also that I doubt if the Red Sox payroll is as high as the Yankees.

I'm not saying they aren't a good team, but to me it's the best team that money can buy.

Not to start ANY debate, but as the players always say how much they love the game and tear up when retiring (true of most athletes) - wouldn't it be nice if WE were paid big bucks to evaluate Equipment? Hang out in big homes, drive vehicles that cost 3x as much as my house? Kind of living like Trey - JUST KIDDING.

dodger (after my 1973 Dodge Challenger)

Great series! I also am rooting for the Redsox... I was however kind of dissapointed at the fans throwing all that crap out on the field. Then when they had the police in riot gear line the sides of the field, I thought to myself... where the heck are we.. in Brazil or something watching a soccer match? I admit there were a few screwy plays, but the umpires did an excellent job of making the right call.