Interesting Ebay Auction

BEC

Guest Anonymous

well i'd buy them just for the comical aspect of it. has anyone heard of this brand before. I have never heard of them until just now, anyways how do they sound....

first let me say i am the one who posted the ad on ebay, i by no means stated the speakers were klipsch i stated they were similar in looks (meaning they had horns as do cows and cars-huh so does this mean i owe all the car makers and cows a apology sorry elsie) within hours i had a threatening email telling me i was in violation of the klipsch name ,you mean we have came to a point in this country that i can not say the word klipsch in a ad ,people who know me know i consider klipsch a great speaker having owner several pairs ,but i will not be intimidated by anyone especially for saying something like the speakers are similar to klipsch,i would not take that as a insult but a compliment if i was klipsch, again i love klipsch speakers

hydebee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bg

----------------

On 3/8/2005 6:52:29 PM hydebee wrote:

ps the only reason i use the word sucks is if klipsch people are so upset and anal that by someone using their name they attack and harrass innocent sellers there is something wrong with them
----------------

If I were you, I'd cancel that auction and start over. I'm sure you're a reasonable guy and you have good feedback but you sound like a lunatic in those question responses. I wouldn't want to bid on those speakers after seeing your repsonses. I sell some items on Ebay now and then and some of the questions do get annoying but if you're going to answer them like that, well, you're better off ignoring them!

But don't let me tell you how to run your auctions! Just trying to help. Maybe some other dude will like your spunk and bid high!

Sorry, guys but I have to disagree. The person that asked him the question was obviously not interested in buying the speakers, only harassing the seller. I can see why he'd respond like that. I don't understand why he'd post it in his auction, though. You have the option, when someone asks you a question, of whether or not to have the question and answer show up on your auction. In this case I would've unchecked the "show this to other bidders" box.

On the other hand, I think ebay has a policy against using brand names other than the one you are selling to help promote your item, so this auction should be pulled for that reason.