I did not do it !!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling this thread was supposed to be funny from the git-go. Craig always encourages folks to do actual business via phone or email. In any event, Craig sure isn't dumb enough to bring it up himself if there was a problem.

No offense taken, Win. I just take umbrage when a rank newbie tries to reform the place when he doesn't understand the conversation in the first place.

It was a simple benign suggestion. Just an idea! Just think! The NERVE of some folks! 9.gif And to think that someone would Dare to post without checking with YOU, the self-appointed arbiter! 6.gif

And you are quite the 'individual' to pretend to be so omniscient as to know my intent!

I don't know you, wasn't referring to you, nor do I have any wish to know you! Nor do you know me! There are far too many classy intelligent individuals on this site with which to exchange information and ideas. Pardon me if I am not knocking on your proverbial door.

Reform the place? Hahaha! I won't dare even suggest it. I am well aware of my abilities, and reforming this site with it's abundant wealth of effete flatulent egos is something far beyond my abilities or desire. This aspect simply serves as an alternative source of entertainment to Jerry Springer.

"Rank newbie" indeed. As if such a simplistic metric had any correlation with intelligence or experience. The recent SET -PP temper tantrum provided abundant evidence of that! Case in point...

Kisses...

Well I just got home to find that Craig had launched a preemptive whine denying everything. I have it on good authority that that among other things he is responbile for is a 1/4 a second loss of time in the world's motion, thus causing the poor folks at the US Naval Observatory to reset their Atomic Clock. Of course now all satellites are wobbling in their orbits,our manned mission to Mars will miss their landing window and pancake into the Sea of Silliness, with loss of all hands.

And that's not all. It appears one of two minscule scratches have appeared in the paint job of the Marantz 8b, there's a small crack in the rear plastic binding post thingy and one of the screws in said thingy is a philipps head instead of a flat head. It also seems that there is a small inward bow in one of the side panels.

The worst of it is that he claims the Marantz creates absolutely perfect square waves when he put it on the scope. Now I have been accused of many things over my checkered career and I'm proud to say that almost all of these accusation have been correct, but I have never, and I mean, never been accused of being a Square. Harummph.

Also have you noticed that in a certain light, Craig looks suspiscously like a Fedex man?

Oh Craig you heathen visgoth with your ham-fisted hands, you will never snivel your way out of this one. I paid massive amounts of good hard earned cash for that hunk of iron and it better come back sounding Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! or Tawny and Tickles will stop by to pay you a visit that you may, or may not, live to regret.

----------------

On 5/5/2005 4:17:33 PM thebes wrote:

The worst of it is that he claims the Marantz creates absolutely perfect square waves when he put it on the scope.

----------------

The only problem being, Craig was inputting a sine wave 2.gif

----------------

On 5/5/2005 3:14:44 PM dragonfyr wrote:

It was a simple benign suggestion. Just an idea! Just think! The NERVE of some folks!
9.gif"
And to think that someone would Dare to post without checking with YOU, the self-appointed arbiter!
6.gif"

And you are quite the 'individual' to pretend to be so omniscient as to know my intent!

I don't know you, wasn't referring to you, nor do I have any wish to know you! Nor do you know me! There are far too many classy intelligent individuals on this site with which to exchange information and ideas. Pardon me if I am not knocking on your proverbial door.

Reform the place? Hahaha! I won't dare even suggest it. I am well aware of my abilities, and reforming this site with it's abundant wealth of effete flatulent egos is something far beyond my abilities or desire. This aspect simply serves as an alternative source of entertainment to Jerry Springer.

"Rank newbie" indeed. As if such a simplistic metric had
any
correlation with intelligence or experience. The recent SET temper tantrum provided abundant evidence of that! Case in point...

Kisses...

----------------

One more blowhard for the "ignore" list.

----------------

On 5/5/2005 4:17:33 PM thebes wrote:

Well I just got home to find that Craig had launched a preemptive whine denying everything... or Tawny and Tickles will stop by to pay you a visit that you may, or may not, live to regret.

----------------

Enough of the empty threats, Marty. Send the twins over to Craig now! 7.gif

hey ben, take'er easy, save the venom for the real deal, like SET=PP, etc. I am sure this is a misunderstanding between you and dragon. let's not chase him off, his posts in tech have been very interesting and useful...kiss and make up guys...lol, tony

p.s. now that I am "answering machine" you must do as I say...

To hell with all this rigamarole, let's see Tawny and Tickles and what they'll do to Craig!4.gif

To hell with Craig, let's just see Tawny and Tickles together and see what they'll do!3.gif9.gif

Man, suddenly the domestic situation is kinda tough (sigh, again). It seems

The Twins ran across this thread. The comments from my "domestic partners" were kinda succinct"

Tawny: YOU LET WHO TOUCH THE MARANTZ!

Tickels: What's a Marantz? Are there a lot of them? Should we spray? I hear they come if you leave sugar out on the counter.

----------------

On 5/5/2005 6:25:58 PM sunnysal wrote:

hey ben, take'er easy, save the venom for the real deal, like SET=PP, etc. I am sure this is a misunderstanding between you and dragon. let's not chase him off, his posts in tech have been very interesting and useful...kiss and make up guys...lol, tony

p.s. now that I am "answering machine" you must do as I say... ----------------

Well, I guess he should stay in Tech Questions, because every time he posts over here in 2Ch, he's whining like a little girl about the content. Maybe he just likes to whine. Whatever. No skin off my nose.

BTW, I try to be neither the arbitor nor arbiter of what is said around here.3.gif Seems like the guy telling us we should discuss this via PM is more interested in the job, anyway.