Guest Anonymous

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 5/23/2005 11:46:47 PM Gramas701 wrote:

Mandi-

Anything you can do for me would be great! If you check them out, I will trust your judgement and we can work someting out. e-mail me if you get a chance.Well you are right about it being the same price in the end to fix them and all of that, but I was looking forward to messing around with them, but I lost them and that is it. I have already bid on another pair, but if Mandi can help me out that would be terrific.

At this point, I don't even want those speakers, and I don't want to complain to e-bay because I don't even want them anymore. I also do not want to leave him negative feedback at the expense of getting negative feedback in return. I only have a score of 14 and 1 negative would be brutal to my percentage score.

----------------

Wise move. It hasn't cost you anything yet (except a tiny dent in your pride). Consider yourself lucky that your dealings with him are ended.

P.S. - save the Emails.

----------------

On 5/23/2005 11:46:47 PM Gramas701 wrote:

Mandi-

Anything you can do for me would be great! If you check them out, I will trust your judgement and we can work someting out. e-mail me if you get a chance.Well you are right about it being the same price in the end to fix them and all of that, but I was looking forward to messing around with them, but I lost them and that is it. I have already bid on another pair, but if Mandi can help me out that would be terrific.

At this point, I don't even want those speakers, and I don't want to complain to e-bay because I don't even want them anymore. I also do not want to leave him negative feedback at the expense of getting negative feedback in return. I only have a score of 14 and 1 negative would be brutal to my percentage score.

Anyways, Thanks for the help and also any help that may come in the near future. I will keep you all posted when I finally get my hands on a pair.

Best,

George
----------------

Right on. Don't let it bothter you. Consider yourself lucky not to have to deal with the guy. And feedback is a joke, your right, that he'll just counter your negative which would hurt your feedback worse than his. I just don't understand how these guys get as many postives as they do.

I've noticed more and more people click the "positive" button, but leave negative comments. I think some of these "struggling with english" sellers can't read that well anyway.

Guest Anonymous

Morning-

Well, I have a rather odd update. Today he sent me another e-mail witha copy of my bill to him after shipping. This guy is crazy.... I am not sure what to do at this point. I have a strong bid on another pair of heresy's that are going to end today. I am also still winning that k-55v as well. I am not sure what is going on. If I end up with these and also win the other pair is there anyone here that would be interested in a pair? Having not seen either pair yet I can't give a detailed description, but if they need anything they will be in as-new condition after I am through with them. Anyways, If this jack-@$$ of a guy e-mails me back I will keep you all posted.

Best,

George

What he means Dean is the guy told him that he was not going to honor the auction and was going to re-list them. Then the knuckle head sends Gramas a bill for the speakers with shipping costs after he said he was not going through with the sale if I am understanding correctly.

Heres what I do when dealing with bad ebay transactions and leaving feedback!

Don't do anything until just before the 3 months you have available to post feedback are up and then on the last day or so post their negative feedback. You might not get a feedback in return, but at least they get their just reward!

I think Dean's on the right track, but I'd go ahead and reply to his invoice email with a copy of the email he sent you cancelling the sale. Explain that he canceled, you pursued other options, and this deal ia a no-go since he called it off. Don't take a chance on him giving you a neg as a non-payer.

Guest Anonymous

Evening-

In the end.................................................... I win! I e-mailed him and told him to fly a kite more or less and then I was bidding on a pair of Heresy II with risers and they were spelled wrong so they didn't show up in a search for Heresy and I won them for $335. Paid for them today and they should be sent out hopefully tommorrow. Anyways they need a little bit of veneer work and I am going to size them up to my Beta's and see what I like better and sell which ever I like less. Anyways I will keep you all posted and possibly put up pics when I get them.

Thanks for alll the help

-George

George,

That's what I like about this Forum. Tomorrow you'll still be a great guy and that ebay loser will still be an ebay loser.

Congrats on the Heresies! I hope you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was! I LOVE mine.

Michael

Guest Anonymous

Mike-

Thanks. Well this is my first go with Heritage and will also be the first time I have ever heard heritage as well. I hope that they are everything that everyone says they are. I honestly hope that they are better than my Beta's at this point, but I need to hear them first and change the color a bit. I am really glad that I have the risers too. I rarely see a pair of Heresy's go for the price I got them at esp with the risres. Anyways, thanks again!

Best,

George