THEBES-A-THON!, THEBES-A-THON!, THEBES-A-THON!!!!!!

thebes

When? SATURDAY,SATURDAY, SATURDAY!!!!

Yes folks thats Sunday June 18th around 1'ish at the Thebes estate located just outside Washington, DC

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why you will be amazed at absolutely splendiferous gear arrayed before your eyes.

Gathered from exotic realms and obscure often overlooked corners of the world are:

Marantz!

Ah!

Conrad Johnson!

Rega!

Scott!

Fisher!

Setton!

Pioneer!

Sansui!

Panasonic!

Knight!

Denon!

AND OH YES, MORE MARANTZ!

AND SO MUCH MOREEEEEEE!!!!!

Why therell be balloons, circus acts, midgets and have I mentioned

CORNWALLS! CORNWALLS! CORNWALLS!

BUT WAIT.THERES MORE!

Yes my friends a veritable cornucopia of KGs 5.2s, 4.2s 3.5s and 1.5s

So make your plans today and dont delay. Email or PM and use the secret password: The Twins for directions etc.

Thebes-A-Thon is a registered trademark of He Was A Legend in His Own Mind Productions, LLC, Copyright 2005. Certain restrictions apply. This event is not open to 3dZapper, nor any of his wives, offspring-both legitimate and not, nor any of his friends, acquaintances and especially his bookkeeper. All Rights Reserved.

Edit to reflect chagne of date>

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Marty. I'd like to go, but I'm on the hunt for some Heresys to substitue for my missing Klipschorns. Klipsch just told me they have one pair of Black lacquer in stock - they think. So if they can't come up with a different colored pair, it might be black.

I hate to tell you guys but Marty sent the twins up here to repossess his 8B and they liked me so much they have been here ever since. The three of us felt sorry for Marty so we went ahead and shipped his amp back we figured the loss of the twins and his 8B would be more then the chap could handle. They say I don't piss them off as much as Marty.

Craig

----------------

On 5/25/2005 7:46:19 PM edwinr wrote:

Hey, Marty. I'd like to go, but I'm on the hunt for some Heresys to substitue for my missing Klipschorns. Klipsch just told me they have one pair of Black lacquer in stock - they think. So if they can't come up with a different colored pair, it might be black.
----------------

How do you get Klipsch to sell directly to you?

----------------

On 5/25/2005 9:40:16 PM Thumpelstiltskin wrote:

I don't understand......

Will this stuff be for sale?

----------------

Thump, absolutely not! In the short time he's been learning from the rest of us, Marty has scavanged a great set at unbelievable costs of next to nothing and wants to show it off! Bring your classical and jazz of course.

Larry

----------------

On 5/25/2005 9:40:16 PM Thumpelstiltskin wrote:

I don't understand......again.
15.gif

Will this stuff be for sale?

----------------

Just Marty's way of saying he's throwing a party/get-together for all us Klipsch nuts.1.gif

----------------

On 5/25/2005 7:32:53 PM thebes wrote:

When? SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!

Yes folks that’s Sunday June 19th around 1'ish at the Thebes estate located just outside Washington, DC

----------------

Dog gone it Thebes! You live too darn far. I'd love to make it up there and meet some of the Klipsch crowd, but I don't think that's going to happen. Things are just too damnn busy here.

Any chance of getting you post or PM me a components list, with prices.

Pretty please, with sugar on top....