THEBES-A-THON!, THEBES-A-THON!, THEBES-A-THON!!!!!!

thebes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,

Marty will be selling towels...

Dang, I wish I could go!! Little (5'8" 14 year old) Miss fini will be in DC (and NYC) just before that, on an end-of-middle-school trip. You guys make sure nothin' funny happens in the ol' capitol 6/11 to 6/16, OK?

No bargains here, but the food is FREE, FREE, FREE!

Yes folks Gary hit it on the head it's a party to show off the new system and to play with various toys I've acquired. I figured Sunday would be best because most folks spend their Saturdays running errnads, but it could be changed one we get a tentative head count.

I repeat NO GEAR FOR SALE! It's my humble estate not an estate sale.

Now let's see, oh

Rick, if you want to come, I can consult with the corporation attorney. I'm sure something can be worked out although it will probably require you to post a very large bond.

Craig I mentioned your fantasy to The Twins and here's what they had to say:

Tawny: That guy's a Maroon!

Tickles: Thebes you're four times the man of anyone we've ever met, and let me see (drop the five and carry the six), let's do the math, that makes you 2 and six eigths more of a man than we could handle.

It's nice to see that somebody besides me is in trouble with The Twins.

Fini, just hop on the kids bus. If they ask, just tell them you were held back a few grades.

TOWELS. NEVER LEAVE THE THE GALALXY WITHOUT THEM!!!!

So who wants to go TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS, COME INSIDE, COME INSIDE.

Sounds like a grand time, 'cept that it's 1300 miles away.

Let's see, if I could average 55 mph through all the cities, tolls, fuel and potty stops, I could make it there in 23.6 hours. Heck, we can call that a day. Leave here Fri night after work, say 7, drive straight there through the night and following day, get there Sat night late, say 9 or 10 due to calculation errors and the unavoidable flat tire/traffic stoppage/blonde hitchhiker, say hi, have a drink, bed at 12, up at 9. Listen to wonderful tunes and enjoy much comeradire till 7, back in the car till 10 Mon night, fall into bed and get up at 6:30 to get back here to work Tues AM by 8.

hmmm.. I guess it COULD be done.... I'll talk to the misses tonight and see what she thinks of the idea.... I'll get back to ya on that... 2.gif

Better ferreal than feral! Then again... he may be that already!!

fe·ral ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fîrl, fr-)

adj.

Existing in a wild or untamed state.

Having returned to an untamed state from domestication.

Of or suggestive of a wild animal; savage: a feral grin.

Thebes, just blame it on the Twins.

2.gif Sounds like they could make be exist in a wild or untamed state!!

----------------

On 5/26/2005 12:18:25 AM edwinr wrote:

On 5/25/2005 9:18:25 PM scott0527 wrote:

How do you get Klipsch to sell directly to you?

----------------

I live in Australia. I'm a pain in the butt. They'll do anything to shut me up.

----------------

Wow consider yourself very very lucky, or blessed. They would never do that for me. I have tried I live no where near a dealership. So I have to buy used. I don't even live near a best buy let alone heretage, or references.

• 3 weeks later...

They laughed, they cried, but mostly they will cry if Washington area members miss this once in a lifetime, or therabouts, opportunity to be bedazzled by THE Thebes (that's capital T, captial H, capital E) amazing and spledifourous music making wonder machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes that's plural folks)

And I ask you why part with your hard earned cash, when you can see it, and more importantly listen to it for: FREE,FREE, FREE!!!

Due to Daddy's Day, (refrain from The Twins to "Whose your Daddy": "You are Sugar") this event has been tentatively rescheduled to Saturday Juee 18th, one'ish.

So don't delay, email or PM, pony express or telegraph, act now for directions to the ultiamte in listening pleasure.

Disclaimer: No Henry Watkins allowed. The voices in his head keep talking when the music is playing.

Reschedule it for the following weekend and I can make it. Gosh Darn inconsiderate father in law (actually I love the guy) had to go and turn 80 on the T-A-Thon day and I got a party to go to in PA.

Have fun with out me guys. Larry C, I was hoping to finally meet you and you as well thebes. Ask Gary if he got anything strange in the mail.

I got 10 acres, a pool and a pool table, just not the stellar equipment that many of you seem to have, but no junk either.maybe you all can make a trek up to my place before the summer runs out say August-ish. I am about 1.5 hours up from D.C. in MDpretty close to I-95. Easy trip down for the Philly types as well.

Any interest?

Rich

----------------

On 6/15/2005 12:07:57 PM rplace wrote:

I got 10 acres, a pool and a pool table, just not the stellar equipment that many of you seem to have, but no junk either….maybe you all can make a trek up to my place before the summer runs out say August-ish. I am about 1.5 hours up from D.C. in MD…pretty close to I-95. Easy trip down for the Philly types as well.

Any interest?

Rich

----------------

Of course! Everyone loves a Klipsch gathering.1.gif