People of Faith

Deang

I'm not going to tell you who or what because it's not my place to do that. But I can tell you it's important and you need to stop what you're doing and pray. You don't need to know, God knows. You don't need to know what to pray, because God will reveal to you what to pray. Set the next hour aside, and get busy.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what you're told or I'll curse your new networks. 9.gif

I think most here know intuitively that involves someone from the forum. You're probably not aware of it, but we have a tight knit group in here.

I'm not a god fearing man, really dislike public displays of religion, and consider nothing to be more offensive than others telling me about The Way to salvation.

That said, I wish nothing but the best for the members of this place. I truly do enjoy the discussions on this board and wish a speedy end to whatever difficulties one of us may be encountering.

Although I am not aware of anyones' particular problems at the moment, I will most certainly set aside a couple minutes and ask my God to watch over and take care of all the forum members in whatever challanges they are currently facing. Thanks for bringing up the need, Dean. Although they might not want to make the situation public, I'm sure whoever is in need appreciates it.

C.T.B.B.

Thank you Dr. Bill.

Amy, please kill and remove the thread. Anyone that needed to see it has seen it.

Greg, buy the Sunfire.

Meuge, you've never "healed" anyone.

The God that moves mountains is the One you should talk to. Try them all and see which one answers.

Hurry, kill the thread -- I want the last word before Fini shows up.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 6/23/2005 2:31:22 PM neo33 wrote:

What does audio have anything to do with praying?

----------------

Some people are praying for a good two-channel system! It wouldn't have been as clear if it were posted under the "General" section.

----------------

On 6/23/2005 2:38:53 PM DeanG wrote:

Thank you Dr. Bill.

Amy, please kill and remove the thread. Anyone that needed to see it has seen it.

Greg, buy the Sunfire.

Meuge,
you've
never "healed" anyone.

The God that moves mountains is the One you should talk to. Try them all and see which one answers.

Hurry, kill the thread -- I want the last word before Fini shows up.

----------------

Understanding that we all can use support at times, and I thank those that have been giving me support, audio and prayer can go together. Music is given by those to whom the talent has been given.

The same with knowledge and equipment.

And with our lives - no matter the Deity, no matter if no belief, a good thought can be sent.

Proper request will be done.

Thanks Dean for asking. Reasons do not always have to be revealed.

All the Best and I'll also send good thoughts as well.

Win dodger

I will also lift up our brother or sister to the Lord. I think that it's excellent that you brought up the request and frankly it's more important then speaker talk. I enjoy so much what you all have to say. May God direct the individuals heart that is in turmoil and blessings to all of you.