Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 6/23/2005 2:38:53 PM DeanG wrote:

Meuge,
you've
never "healed" anyone.

----------------

Dean - were you actually being serious with your first post? I was pretty sure you were being sarcastic!

Well, Fini has not showed yet, I will definitely not pray for anyone to stey away. Maybe he has a worthwhile contribution? Well... you never know! 1.gif I think many can put their minds to a certain cause and make things happen, but it helps to know what cause, anyway my best wishes are with the one that needs and deserves. Is there anything that we can really DO? I understand that most Gods work their way through us! We are the ones to take action, when needed. Tim

----------------

On 6/23/2005 2:38:53 PM DeanG wrote:

Meuge,
you've
never "healed" anyone.

----------------

As for me never "healing" people, I don't have any claims to sainthood. I do what I can to help, and go by what my heart tells me is right. Whether I am on the right path or not, is between me and my g-d.

As I said before, I was sure you were being sarcastic in your post. Since it seems that I was mistaken, I apologize for an inappropriate remark, as it was only meant to be a joke... and not meant to ridicule your or anyone else in a touch-and-go moment.

Oh no, the post was serious. I wouldn't do something like that unless it was.

The comment about shutting the thread before Fini shows up is an inside joke. It always seems that Fini gets the last post before Amy finds and kills it.

Meuge, when I said you've never "healed" anyone, I was trying to say that you are an agent of the healing process -- you don't do the actual healing. You guys do incredible things, but without the internal mechanisms in place that allow healing to take place -- you wouldn't be able to do anything. I shouldn't have made the comment, it was inappropriate anyways. The point of the thread was not to start a religious debate, but simply the fastest way I could think of to pull everyone of like mind together. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry.

Look guys, I'm not very religous but Deans' thread was addressed to people of faith so I myself think a little tolerance and understanding is in order.

I am also concerned to hear that one of our group is in need of our prayers, so my thoughts and wishes for what they are worth go out for a speedy recovery from what I surmise is a serious health issue.

Look guys, I'm not very religous but Deans' thread was addressed to people of faith so I myself think a little tolerance and understanding is in order.

I am also concerned to hear that one of our group is in need of our prayers, so my thoughts and wishes for what they are worth go out for a speedy recovery from what I surmise is a serious health issue.

----

Good point. Agreed.

----------------

On 6/23/2005 4:36:50 PM kev313 wrote:

----

Good point. Agreed.
----------------

Agreed indeed, I am not a practicising (did I spell that right?) believer in anything, but when I put my stubbornness aside I can focus myself to the wellwishing of the group I am happy to be with/in. Call it praying, if you wish, all the best and all the respect wished from me. It's weird, I do believe it makes a difference, Tim.

Or even:

"Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings -- that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide."