New Klipsch due out in September

hightone

Klipsch is buying Bose, finalizing the deal in September. They will be installing horns in the Bose cubes. The Bose Wave Radio will change its name to the Premier Belle Reference System 7 Mini Wave Horn Radio, a fully horn-loaded 3-way that you can sit on your kitchen table, driven by very, very tiny VRDs. Complete with CD, SACD, HCDD and eight track cassette.

My apologies to all those who attended the Pilgramage, I could hold my silence no longer.

----------------

On 7/2/2005 12:34:42 PM J.4knee wrote:

"Well riddle me this batman. How fat does my little piggy bank need to get?"

Billions ... but then again what do I know?
10.gif

----------------

Why would it be billions when it could be........................Millions!!!?

duhn duhn duhn dunh nuhn nuhn.....duhn nuhn nuhn!!!

----------------

On 7/2/2005 6:57:53 PM Speedball wrote:

Either that or they cut a deal with McDonald's and are coming out with a Klipschburger.

----------------

Would eating a Klipschburger make you horny?

For those awaiting the news- save yer nickels.

Heresy2guy- very well said!

"Seriously though, I'd certainly welcome a new RF series of three-way design with open arms because I just can't get myself to go for a speaker whose midrange is produced by a cone - even a "pretty" copper colored cone. It just doesn't sound right to me. It just doesn't sound like...well, like a Klipsch speaker. It sounds like a hybrid Klipsch, at best, instead."

Andy- good to see you back, it was my understanding that the CW mid horn 'tool' was also beyond economical repair. Spoke with one of the Steves a couple of weeks back, don't know where K77's are coming from but to buy a replacement from Klipsch, it's a K77F now and it's $279 per each! Yeouch- I bought a T35 from MCM electronics for $39 in 1996.

richieb- nice Blo$e blurb there LOL

I missed Pilgrimage tour, Trey invited me over for a person viewing. I will not be able to report on my findings.

Michael

----------------

On 7/2/2005 1:41:45 PM heresy2guy wrote:

I don't want to ruffle any feathers with my next opinion, but I don't think an improved Heritage model will cause Heritage sales to take off. Why? Because it's almost impossible to find a dealer that's got them on display so the general public knows practically nothing about them to begin with. All they know is what they see...

----------------

So true, that was what i was wondering too... hope they plan a little marketing reform?

Was there any talk on the availability of demo models in retail outlets?

Rob