What do you do for a living?

kenratboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at a 3M facility that manufactures films used for different divisions of 3M, including Commercial Graphics, Automotive, Medical, and Optical.

For the past 11 years or so, I have worked in "Solvent Recovery / Waste Classification", where my primary duties are to operate a PRI solvent still and classify wastes for shipment off-site.

I spent almost nine years working as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technical Represenative for General Electric Medical Systems. It kept me on the road between 250 and 300 nights a year. I got thirteen countrys and every state and Provence in Canada out it but there was no life whatsoever.

Now I'm an MRI Technologist at Oregon Health and Sciences University in Portland, Oregon. It's so nice to be off the road,...

I'm very blessed,

Bill Woodward

Portland, Oregon

I just finished a bunch of ILS navigation receivers for the Belgium military, and am working on one for Lockheed (that has 7200 hours on the clock). The boys from Belgium don't fly that much.

Two years ago I was building transmitters for the F15E fighter. Last year I built about 700 exciters for same, they sell for about $71K each (IOW I shipped about $50M worth last year).