I have no idea what I'm doing!

crazytubepower

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, I can forgive the kid for having a vivid imagination, adopting a new identity depending on the forum he is on and so on; after all, he is a kid and attempting to be taken seriously by adults often contemptuous of young adolescents.

What I find egregious is he apparently is taking spelling and grammar lessons at the "NosValves School of Creative and occasionally unintelligible Writing." His father should agree to purchase him a Corvette when he masters this basic skill and not before.

4:10's are overkill BTW. First gear would be practically useless in the rain - if you could drive a stick.

\

Hay hay noew themvs fiting woards [;)]

Off in the (Calee-four-nye-aye) distance methinks I hear the yelping sound of a dog with it's tail between it's legs as it runs away.

Question for those reading.....so who is it we're REALLY talking to? 15? 18? 13? 21? I'm sorry, but I don't have much use for, nor do I take anyone seriously, that gets busted out so bad for lying. Fer chrissakes.....there is nothing IMHO that is more damning to one's reputation than that. My wife & I have made it abundantly clear to our daughter that lying, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT, is lying. She gets told on a regular basis that she might get in trouble for telling us the truth about something she wrongly did, but it will pale in comparison to the trouble she'll be in for lying to us. I'm sorry for the rant, but it amazes me how some folks managed to somehow justify this kids' lying. HE TOLD A DAMN LIE - period, end of story. I'm sorry if that doesn't play with your image of this "nice young man". How would you treat your child if caught like this?? My daughter would also tell you that life is very simple - there's good choices and there's bad choices. Good choices lead to good things, bad choices lead to bad things. Did CTP make a good choice or a bad choice with his declaration of being 18? Did good things or bad things happen? Hopefully, he will take this as a life lesson.

Over & out.

Tom

Well I am 43 years old, I sit in my room with my fat beer belly, laughing at the fact so many people think I'm 15. I have never been laid and havent left the house in 12 years. My name is Fredrigo Boni and was once a respected man, now I have fallening into a dark deprestion where all I do is assume otheres idenities online and get turned on.

LOL

I do not know who care, I think its quite amuzing that someone would go to the trouble and try and dig up some posts I put up. Sometimes you have to falsify infomation to be accpeted and be taken suriously. I would like to issue an apology to those who I exploded at, that includes triode, calblacksmith, and someone else, I am blanking on the name at the moment. I'm sure you all think at this point that I am some lying baffon who never tells the truth. It is true that sometimes I do lie, it is a personal fault that I have been trying to fix since early childhood. I feel a need to try and impress people and due to my own insercurity about myself, I make things up. Does this make me a bad person? does this one character flaw deminish my standing as a human being? Because thats how you guy make me feel, thats how everyone has always made me feel. Some would say just tell the truth, but it is not as easy as that.

James

Well I am 43 years old, I sit in my room with my fat beer belly, laughing at the fact so many people think I'm 15. I have never been laid and havent left the house in 12 years. My name is Fredrigo Boni and was once a respected man, now I have fallening into a dark deprestion where all I do is assume otheres idenities online and get turned on. LOL

Insert joke here...

Y023.jpg

I once drug this chick out of Captain Harry's Blue Marlin Bar by telling her I was a Broad Street attorney and had a house on South Battery.....even drove her by the house but told her we had to go somewhere else cuz the wife was home.......ended up at Remly's Point hammerin' her like I was Arnie Becker(from LA Law lmao)

Moral: If you're gonna lie, make it count