Dodger- another down member

colterphoto1

I had been PMing with Duke regarding some NY state members and Dodger's (Win) name came up. He has been absent from the Forum since July of this year.

I emailed Dodger and he got right back with me, but has been struggling as of late with some undisclosed health problems and personal issues.

He does ask for prayers and good thoughts from his buddies on the Forum, so I thought I'd pass this along.

Michael

• Moderators

I hope everything is ok with him also, I know he's been through a rough time.

As far as him not being on the forum, unfortunately, something about the webtv software doesn't mesh with our new forum software, and he's unable to post. We do not have webtv here to figure out what the problem is, and the company that provided the software has been unable to help.

Hopefully one of our routine upgrades will take care of it soon. If you can read this dodger, we all miss you!

I also conversed with him by email a few weeks ago, and as Amy said he is going through personal and health problems. He didn't go into any detail, but I did ask him if he has any local means of support/friends etc, and he assured me that he did, and I also told him if there was anything I could do to help, to please ask. He did ask that I post to the forum that he does appreciate all of our concerns.

Last year Win sold me a Mac MC225 because he "wanted it to go to a good home". While I'm not sure about the "good home" part, I sure do love listening to it and very much appreciate his help putting my system together. Win is definitely one of the good guys and I wish him the best.

Chris

It sounds like not only health problems but maybe financial difficulties as well. He mentioned something about selling some gear off and maybe trading down to a pair of Heresies.

I emailed him that we were sending some positive vibes his way. He appreciates the prayers guys. Keep it up please.

Michael