Should we carry on with this or just needle 'em back?

Whatever. If the whole world liked Klipsch, there would only be Klipsch. I have to laugh that whenever anybody comes back to defend Bose, they always spit out "Well the Bose 901 was really good blah, blah, blah....." Well that's just fine but in case you haven't been to Best Buy lately, they don't make the 901's anymore.

Whatever. If the whole world liked Klipsch, there would only be Klipsch. I have to laugh that whenever anybody comes back to defend Bose, they always spit out "Well the Bose 901 was really good blah, blah, blah....." Well that's just fine but in case you haven't been to Best Buy lately, they don't make the 901's anymore.

Yes they do...

http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=901_floorstanding_index

"

As an American, it Kinda hurts to see Doctor Bose and MIT ridiculed"

Umm Dr Omar Bose is Indian, and notice MIT does not take credit for teaching bose but Bose always happens to throw their name in... I mean its sorta like yeah, Ted Kaczynski went to Harvard but you don't see him on the list of former famous alumni

Yes they do...

http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=901_floorstanding_index

Why they certainly do. After I said that, I thought I might be wrong about that. I'll bet they need an Acoustimas module to sound any good

" ... I mean its sorta like yeah, Ted Kaczynski went to Harvard but you don't see him on the list of former famous alumni

Actually Ted Kaczynski, AKA the Unibomber, went to U of M...The University of Michigan. The same place I went to school.

Some people call U of M the Harvard of public schools because the education is top notch and the cost is always one of the highest in the country for public schools.

It's been 43 years since Ted Kaczynski first stepped onto the University of Michigan campus.

Since then, he's spent 18 of those 43 years - from 1978 to 1995 -mailing bombs. He's killed three people, wounded 29 and received four life sentences without parole.

But he still describes his five years at the University as among the worst in his life.

Ok, I am off my soap box.