What finish is this on my cornwalls? (Type: C-RR)

hybridamp

They are absolutely beautiful Hybridamp! I can't believe the UPGRADE squad has not hit you up yet[:o]

Hmm, let me see: New Diags[:)] New Xovers[:D] My apologies Hybrid, the DEVIL made me say these things[;)]

Glad to have you aboard as you have now hit the Klipsch Lottery as the forum is filled with fine people and information any and all about Klipsch[H]

Thanks Steve! You obviously got my email. What a rare finish, I would trade a pair of Belle Klipsch for those even up.

Rambling Rose - Too Cool! Wildest finish I have seen to date, the last were some Ebony Forte's and some hand picked Burled Brazilian Rosewood Heresy's.

Hey HybridAmp I see that you are into old school ar audio as well. Nice! I have been into it since the mid-70's recalled the days of the Alpine 7307 tape deck, the Pioneer KEX series and the GM-120 amps. I had a Fosgate (long before Rockford Fosgate) PR-2100 one of the most powerful amps and way ahead of its time. I still run a pair of Magnum Professional 6x9 components that are 23 years old that I found NOS. Power is supplied by a circa '96 Orion XTR-475 and sub power by a XTR-2150.

lol. Thanks again guys, you sure know how to make a new user to the forums feel great. [:D]

Frzninvt: Pioneer KEX, Nice! I've got a few of the GM amps and had an ODR system for a while, but moved to the newer P9 Combo for compatibillity problem resolution. It was my favorite old school system, next to the Sony XES system (and my beloved original Clarion DRX-9255). And the quality days of Rockford are something all us old schoolers miss.

Now, if only I could get my old Luxman tube-amp (using an old Duo-B solid-state Luxman on them currently) that I used to use to drive the Cornwalls with repaired, then I'd be back in old school heaven again. Or maybe just grab the McIntosh Tube's that I've had my eyes on for so many years.

Forgot to mention that I may actually be interested in parting with these beauties as I am planning a move to Charleston soon, and I really don't think I will have room for these in the new apartment...

So if you're interested in purchasing some nice cornwalls, e-mail me, I might just let them go afterall. [:)]

lol

My wife got accepted to Charleston's school of pharmacy, so I really have no choice in the move. I figure some RF-7s would be easier to transport and take up a little less room, though, I don't really mind if my living room is 75% speakers, so I may end up keeping them afterall; stupid small apartments. [:(]

RR = Rosewood Raw

There are many types of rose wood, Brazilian is typically dark red, and it is also the rarest and most exotic.

If you want to sell them, call me 918-361-6668 mobile, I want them. Just let me know how much you want, and I will be on my way down to get them....PRONTO.