CornScala project....Updated Pics 6/29!!!

jorjen

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Nice job.I just finished my first Lascala.Curios to see how they sound.I made a crude prototypy with my verion of upper box.Nut i want to make sure this is what it supose to sound like.I have a k-43 in the bassbin .I'm using a Bob crites Type A cross over.Is there a modification i have to make for it to sound correct to the croosover?Itsis a unit with 3 can capiacitors on it .I don't know too much about the component part.I saw a Lascale Or article that say i should cut hole in top put a back on upper bin and port .When usin K-43.Also stuff it with fiber glass.I have not done any thing yet but follow the original Lascala plans.Any suggestions?Also if i going to make 2nd where can i get hte same cross over?.Should i stuff or pad the walls now ,using the original plans with a k43?

.I saw a Lascale Or article that say i should cut hole in top put a back on upper bin and port .When usin K-43.Also stuff it with fiber glass.

Adding to the internal volume (cutting hole in top and enclosing the back, adding ports) is to extend the bass. For a stock LS, leave it the way you have it. The K43 was used on theLSI (Industrial La Scalas). Just try it first.

You can buy crossovers directly from Bob:

http://www.critesspeakers.com/

He could answer other questions for you, too.

• 4 weeks later...