Re-post your first post...starting with Colter...let's have it Michael

I already posted yours above, Michael.

Another way is to hit search and select advanced search options. Put in your name in the Posted By box (nothing in the Search box) and then select oldest posts in the Sorted By box. Your very first post will be the first one listed.

Mike

I already posted yours above, Michael.

Another way is to hit search and select advanced search options. Put in your name in the Posted By box (nothing in the Search box) and then select oldest posts in the Sorted By box. Your very first post will be the first one listed.

Mike

Great! what an idiot I was- thinking dispersion and localization were the keys when about a year later I learned (through you all and IndyKlipschFan who BEAT it into my head) that TIMBRE was the main culprit in non-matching HT speakers.

stupid, stupid, stupid.... I knew this would bring out the best in all of us!

M

Not Fair!

My original post asked people to rate the Klipsch Heritage speakers (KHorn, LaScala, Belle, Cornwall and Heresy) from 1-10. It turned into a very lively, memorable - and yes, HILARIOUS - sparring match between NosValves (Craig) and TBrennan.

I believe at the end, there were threats of lawsuits and baiting back about calling Judge Judy, etc. That was a blast. Of course, I had to egg it on by going to other forums and badgering Mr. Brennan about his grossly inconsistent posts - like where on this forum, he'd say Heresies were earbleeders that were barely fortunate enough to deserve a "2," while on another forum, he proclaimed them to be the best speaker in their class bar none!

Yes, we had fun. But Alas! The thread was killed by Amy, and all we have are memories. So, I can't post mine. Not fair...... [:(]

Going pretty good. I think it's interesting to see how far we might have come along with the various knowledge gained from others. Also, it's interesting to see whether or not someone's first post was to answer or to begin a thread.

Keep 'em coming

Everytime they upgrade around here I lose 400+ posts. Looks like everything I posted between 02.03.00 and 04.17.01 is gone. What a shame, that was back when I could actually think straight.:)

Good, but not quite as good as Woodog there Dean. He loses 50lbs of body weight between upgrades..If you can remember what it was, then post something similar...

Everytime they upgrade around here I lose 400+ posts. Looks like everything I posted between 02.03.00 and 04.17.01 is gone. What a shame, that was back when I could actually think straight.:)

Good, but not quite as good as Woodog there Dean. He loses 50lbs of body weight between upgrades..If you can remember what it was, then post something similar...

Yeah, but Dean's posts actually contribute to the knowlege base around here.

Woo

"Yeah, but Dean's posts actually contribute to the knowlege base around here."

Sometimes. Mostly I regurgitate stuff from the archives and from things I've learned along the way. Sometimes I get desperate -- and just make stuff up.:)