Adoration

fini

Adoration, that will do for the short term,

But it must be followed with complete idolation,

A smattering of total sexual submission and a requisite "Drool over me baby session" is always a happy thing..

However, I'll settle for anyone thas the gumption to put up with me for 15 minutes without use of hard drugs,

Adoration, that will do for the short term,

But it must be followed with complete idolation,

A smattering of total sexual submission and a requisite "Drool over me baby session" is always a happy thing..

Naaa.... well, that's only if the other half is willing. I finally gave up. I am pretty sure I had done everything short of beg.[:(]

I would also venture to say total trust and communication...and never to keep secrets from one another.

That's easy for a single guy to say.[;)]

Unconditional love, trust, and communication all need to be there. It took me way too many years to realize how much my wife just needed me there to back her up and always be on her side no matter what the situation. It's more difficult than it sounds and it's every bit as important as the rest of the stuff, at least for us.

We're going through a major house remodel right now and what could be a very stressful time has brought us closer together than ever. It's important to stand as one against the world (or contractors in this case!).

Interesting topic and great responses so far! You're getting a bit mushy on us Fini.[:$]