Rare Pair Of LaScala's

Gilbert

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am here in Naples, Florida looking at all of the beauties in bathing suits, and a few incredible set up HT's too. Window shopping is always allowed.... it's touching or attempting to buy the merchandise that is off limits.. I mean we can always appreciate and admire things right? This is def la la land in terms of dreaming of houses.. Look at this one..

I think Klipsch would go in here rather nicely! As for pie The Cheesecake Factory has a new GODIVA chocolate cheesecake, OMG it is fantastic.. I will def have to go back on the ATKINS diet when I get home.

Well, I am here in Naples, Florida looking at all of the beauties in bathing suits, and a few incredible set up HT's too. Window shopping is always allowed.... it's touching or attempting to buy the merchandise that is off limits.. I mean we can always appreciate and admire things right? This is def la la land in terms of dreaming of houses.. Look at this one..

I think Klipsch would go in here rather nicely! As for pie The Cheesecake Factory has a new GODIVA chocolate cheesecake, OMG it is fantastic.. I will def have to go back on the ATKINS diet when I get home.

didn't see the lascalas

You have a nice place to put them?

Only if I part with 2 more cornwall's.

I looked at pair hear in Broken Arrow a few months ago that Frizinvt turned me onto, and I turned'em down....But there's just something about these......maybe it's that industrial tag, I dunno. I can't afford them right now, but I like'em, and may just put these on plastic.......

CP1, 4 days left and already over 1500, you still don't think they will make the bookies line at just below or just over 2K?

I actually think I may have been low with the 2K estimate. Not because they are any better then a 800-1800 dollar pair of LSs just that they are so unusual. Truth be told I would rather have a perfect pair of black fiberglass LSIs with the aluminum trim then this set. However the unique factor is up there on these.

Any other guesses on price?

They are unique but NOT $2K unique. It's crazy people will pay that kind of money for La Scala's and I can't seem to give my Belle's away. Maybe I will send them individually as center channels.

Notice, he started his auction with a low opening bid. I tried to help but nooooo, you won't listen to me![:D]

Dam I just spent way more $$$ than I have for yet another set of Lascalas but they will look nice next to my split 63 horizontal lascalas and my split black ones. The vintage pa is getting big and bigger. still need a split pair in full dress(fiberglass with trim). I was hoping they would have only bid up to around a grand but it is they only pair I have ever seen. Going to leave them as they are, I learned a long time ago when I turned a 10 grand strat into a 1500 one don't mess with Og finishes.

Anyone seen natural HIP heresy? they would make nice moniters to go with theses.

Dam I just spent way more $$$ than I have for yet another set of Lascalas but they will look nice next to my split 63 horizontal lascalas and my split black ones. The vintage pa is getting big and bigger. still need a split pair in full dress(fiberglass with trim). I was hoping they would have only bid up to around a grand but it is they only pair I have ever seen. Going to leave them as they are, I learned a long time ago when I turned a 10 grand strat into a 1500 one don't mess with Og finishes.

Anyone seen natural HIP heresy? they would make nice moniters to go with theses.

Congratulations. They actaully didn't go as high as predicted. Considering a new pair of LaScalas go for $4K+, these are are a nice deal and very unique for sure.