Special Report! Congratulations Daddy Dee!

Yes! Daddy Dee is now a proud owner of a brand, spanking new pair of Black Ash RF-7s, courtesy of the first door-prize drawing tonight!

As being a proud owner of these same speakers, I know he'll enjoy these very much!

Con-friggan-gratulations Daddy Dee! Make sure you post your thoughts/comments when you get these babies hooked up and a good listening too! [:D][<:o)]

I totally agree. Dee is one of the most generous people I've ever met. Congratulations, Dee! (Oh, will these be installed in the safari suite at the Malverne Klipsch Orientation Bed & Breakfast? [;)])

Guys,

Thanks for your kind words, it was great to meet and see again folks on the forum.

Yeh, RF-7. Hadn't imagined that at all.

I have to say that Trey did a fabulous job getting the gathering

together.... and it was some serious work to make it all happen.

• Moderators

Dee,

We just wanted to congratulate you again on your win. We do not know of a person more deserving than you.

Thank you for the support you have give all the forum members. You have truly been an inspiration to us.

Christy and Elden

Daddy Dee,

Congrats on the speakers.

Thanks also for all of your kind advise to the newbee. I just love the new changes to my speakers. Have you hooked the new speakers up yet?

I figured the give away was going to be the obligatory tshirt or hat or coffee mug...

Nope, it was some new speakers, unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm so happy that someone as nice as you and your family were able to win such a nice gift.

Once again , I sure enjoyed meeting you, and hope to see you again sometimes.

PS, once I hook up my speakers here in my room, I will let you now how they sound.

God Bless, Paul