Forum issue--sit tight!

Amy

• Moderators

We're aware of the strange sizing problem that randomly (although I blame Trey) occured this morning. It's being worked on, although the webmaster guru is out for the next few days. Hopefully, we can figure it out before then [:)]

• Moderators

Thanks guys! Yes, much less partied out (and make-up less!) than the previous [:)] I took it just yesterday....what a lovely weekend it was!

Someone informed me that the forum looks normal in Netscape (go figure!)...weirdness.

Sorry about this everyone. Amy's got me informed and I'm looking into it.

Apparently the forum jump drop down list up in the header has some wierd data being written to one of the list options that is stretching it out. I'm going to have to "dig in the mud" of the forum's code to find out why.

For those of you webby people, the reason it doesn't stretch the mozilla browsers has to do with how they interperet styles and enforce them upon form fields as opposed to IE ;)

Beautiful people... and tractors!

edit: Now you've done it. I want a John Deere tractor to take my babe (not the pig) for a ride to the bar! [:D] For starters I'm gonna get myself a John Deere hoodie or sweatshirt and pant. If you see something hangin' in a thrift store, think of me. Thank you! [:)]

Amy,

Thanks again for your quick email reply yesterday! Outstanding Cust. Serv. once again. I didn't know you posted here on the board and have to agree with everyone else ===Nice pic! It is nice to match the name with the face. (handsome son too!)

Also, as I said yesterday, my interaction with the tech guys was great too. Very professional and generous with their time. Seems like a great "little" family over there "by the pyramids" off of Michigan Rd. (I used to live a block away from your office!)

All the best,

Joe Morgan