OT: Good news on the home front.

Daddy Dee

Friends,

Some of you are aware that our work has made it necessary that my wife and I kep two households going. We didn't especially like it, but were hoping that we'd only do it for four years. We were in our sixth year of doing this and just got word this week that she got a promotion and the geography of her new responsibility will allow her (and our college age daughter) to move in with me. Yippee. We are delighted.

We had anticipated that this would be a January 1st start date, but it will be November 15. So, we have a ton of stuff to do to get rid of stuff and be ready to move them into my house. I'm not fussing about that, it's just alot to get done in four weeks.

I wanted to let you folks know. Some of you have been aware of this sojourn such as it is, and it's good to share the love. Thanks.

that sounds so bizarre for the uninitiated, but congrats that you and your wife finally get to move in together.

whatever will you do with all the pots and pans?

M

Michael,

Yeh, that's among the stuff to unjunk. I've never been a garage sale person, so I take alot of stuff to the GoodWill. I'll have to deal with my attachment to my fine china. It really is from China... via Dollar General. I actually have gotten lots of compliments on it. Of course, I have very good taste.

Arky,

Benton is where I live (since June) and work. She'll be commuting to Little Rock. Thankfully the Interstate 30 work has been completed. That was pretty yucky for a while.

Wow, I had no idea that was going on. I know your Happy!!!

My wife and I did it for a little over a year and we were able to get together this past June.

I will say it was some getting used to at first...which sounds odd I'm sure. First the girlfriend had to go, then the Girlfriends friends, then the strip clubs....JUST KIDDING!

We stayed on the road so much seeing each other I was too tired for any other persons in my life...plus it's just ain't right!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Phil