BE HONEST: Did you remember to set your clocks back?

picky

We did ours as soon as we got up this morning. How 'bout you?

What time did you REALLY finally realize there was a time change? Be honest!

At 6 am we went back to 5 am. Maybe THAT'S why we're so sleepy? [;)]

Don't forget to put fresh batteries in your smoke detectors and Carbon Monoxide detectors!

As a shift worker working the night shift, I was all to aware that I had to work a 13 hour shift Saturday night!!!

Patrick: I can sympathize with you on that one: When I played in a band doing bar gigs, we'd have to play an extra hour because of the Fall time shift. Getting home at 4:30 am was not fun. Of course, when the time jumped ahead in the Spring, they'd still make us play our full sets and then jump the time ahead after closing time. Drat! Screwed again! [;)]

I didn't reset any clocks, just got up and went to work an hour early, but since I did not know which clocks at work might have been reset, and which not, I did not really know what time it was all day. No meetings today so that was OK. Someone did try to reset one of the clocks in a main area but did not push the stem back in - it read 11:37 all day... well half a day, I guess. I just headed for home before it got dark.