OT: Who is going to the Superbowl?

Colin

• Moderators

We have been visiting Rodney's regularly since April. We have never had a problem with bugs. Mid summer days were a little warm, but evenings were nice.

I think BigStewMan will actually enjoy the weather in Hope, AR in mid April. It was actually cool enough to build fires in the outdoor fire rings.

• Moderators

does everyone wear overalls?  (hey, don’t hate on the city guy).

No, everyone doesn't wear overalls, but from what I hear they are very comfortable! Actually Rodney is the only one I've seen in overalls!!! But...feel free to wear them if you like.

• Like 1

does everyone wear overalls?  (hey, don’t hate on the city guy).

No, everyone doesn't wear overalls, but from what I hear they are very comfortable! Actually Rodney is the only one I've seen in overalls!!! But...feel free to wear them if you like.

two facts about me…in my lifetime thus far, i’ve never worn overalls and I’ve never used a coupon.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It was actually cool enough to build fires in the outdoor fire rings.

first catfish, now bonfires?  I love standing around a fire.

Stew,

I think you would thoroughly enjoy yourself. Rodney built his place with good friends getting together in mind. That was his whole purpose for building this place. Wood burning stove inside for heat. Four fire rings outside. Six hundred acres with plenty of wildlife. Rodney also raises cows.

• Like 1

i generally pick up the tab…doesn’t that make me somewhat nice?  

People laugh when i’m around…they probably laugh harder once i leave though.  Today at work, i wore a regular shirt and it upset the entire office. They’re accustomed to my hippie shirts.  Plus the hippieshop sends peace sign suckers--and they’re a big hit with the co-workers.

Hey, listen, oldtimer and Stew.....so much could change between now and April, I mean, you guys could actually become nice people, who knows?  I say, eat more hot dogs and bacon and see what happens.  That's my plan at least.

Bacon is not a problem.  Nice?  I don't know....