Looking to buy a Blueberry Extreme with all the bells n whistles.

Dmitry

Every time I visit 3dzapper's home for a meal that him and his lovely wife make for me out of pity, I cannot help but notice how much better his stereo sounds. Methinks it's mainly due to the awesome power of his preamp, incl. the phono stage. I got the Juicy Music fever and the only prescription is a shot of Blueberry with all the trimmings. If anyone is selling theirs please keep me in mind.

K-Horns

Scott 299B

Nott Spacedeck

Um, you do know that Rick is an avid bowman, so you should be very

cautious about what he's putting on your plate. Sure it could be

somehting divine like possum, but you never know when he's been to the

County Dump practicing his aim.

BBX with Creme would have all the bells and whistles you can get for $2290.00 directly from JuicyMusic. BBX without Creme is $1795.00

If you don't need a Low Output Moving Coil phono input you could save a few bucks with Barry's. Juicy used to slip a little Klipsch forum member discount "back in the day". Not sure if he still does that or not.

They

are

available

here:

http://www.juicymusicaudio.com/

I have no problem paying retail, but first I wanted to see whether a board member had one they wanted to part with and as it turns out it was the case!

Congratulate me, I'm a new member of the BlueBerry club and will be obtaining the Cream option in a short while.

The countdown to catching the box from a Fedex truck begins! Now that'll be a youtube moment!

I have no problem paying retail, but first I wanted to see whether a board member had one they wanted to part with and as it turns out it was the case!

Congratulate me, I'm a new member of the BlueBerry club and will be obtaining the Cream option in a short while.

The countdown to catching the box from a Fedex truck begins! Now that'll be a youtube moment!

COGRATULATIONS!!!!

I have a major problem with paying retail,... which is why I begged and pleaded for the forum member discount. Mark is still working on a custom remote for me. I think he's using the whisper broom handles now, they offer an improved telescoping mechanisim that lets you reach an additional 12" over the previous version.

Order yours today,... $200 retail, or $29.95 at WalMart. Hose clamp attachment not included.[:D][;)][6]