Mr. Colter, I Need Tech. Support

Jeff Matthews

I friend accidently knocked over one of my Mirage speakers last night and I noticed it sounds just as good laying on the floor.

That's because it's an omnipolar design, it doesn't matter how you place it. I suggest you have your friend knock the other one over tonight in order to maintain integrity of image.

I friend accidently knocked over one of my Mirage speakers last night and I noticed it sounds just as good laying on the floor.

That's because it's an omnipolar design, it doesn't matter how you place it. I suggest you have your friend knock the other one over tonight in order to maintain integrity of image.

Ummmm you forgot to mention that they should spill large amounts of beer on them in the process of knocking them over. It really helps give the HF that wet sparkle like quality.

My speakers are humming can you tell me how to teach em the words?

Now that's funny!

I've
been banned by court order form calling technical support.
Something about, and I quote " blatant misuse of technical terms ".

I am honored to be your first call, Michael. That was a bunch of fun!! Steve is a terrific guy, as you already know.

I ordered my Oppo this afternoon. Tell Steve "Thanks" for the heads-up.

I look forward to my visit to Indy and wish you well in your new journey with the best company on the planet.

Blessings,

Bill