No Jubilees in Indy

According to Roy, Indy has no Jubilees to give a demo with.

Perhaps since they have plenty of time between now & then, they can cob a pair together & take them to Indy in time for any get together. They could raffle them off!!, $100/ticket!! [8-)]

I'll admit to have (briefly) contemplated taking mine up there but that has some other logistical issues (need trailer, have no hitch, don't have a truck)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol - I'm sure you can find some crazy Texan driving up for the pilgrimage...guys with trucks are always dying for excuses to haul stuff [:o][;)]

It would be a real treat if you could bring the Jubilees up for the pilgrimage. I would even be willing to pitch in for their transportation.

Are you really sure about that? [;)]

Did some more asking around and I'm now 100% sure of it.

As for the 60th Anniv, didn't Trey say that they might (or were?) going to make that available to the U.S., that there were some dealers crying foul??

Not having the jubs there is a bummer. I wanted to hear them again at another location.

Will we even get to hear Heritage stuff? If the word is no heritage, I amy have to bag the trip and wait until the Hope trip again. I too would like to hear the non US version of the Khorn.

jc

Are you really sure about that? [;)]

Did some more asking around and I'm now 100% sure of it.

As for the 60th Anniv, didn't Trey say that they might (or were?) going to make that available to the U.S., that there were some dealers crying foul??

relax, just pulling your leg- I have no idea what we might have in the rooms by June. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it one heck of a show for you guys!

Not having the jubs there is a bummer. I wanted to hear them again at another location.

Will we even get to hear Heritage stuff? If the word is no heritage, I amy have to bag the trip and wait until the Hope trip again. I too would like to hear the non US version of the Khorn.

jc

So let me get this right. This is a Klipsch Pilgrimage,.......a 2007 variety in Indy. Correct?

PWK disciples, fans, and PWK inspired DIY players drive or fly hundreds, if not thousands of miles to attend, and we can't listen to the two Company Flagships? No 60th anniversary Khorns, and no Jubilee? He11 boys, dump the second rate local bands, hoopla, and the free lunch if corporate budget is a factor. I don't think that most attenders(?) come to hear computer speakers, and RF stuff that can be listened to at BB. We come to hear the big guns, in a "better than mine envionment" be it a "state of the art" HT system, or the two, two channel flagship speakers. This is 2007and not the age of mono. If we have the opportunity to listen to PWK's last (gift) design,(and Roy D's) what the he11, could we try two of them in stereo?

This forum and the Klipsch gatherings are a no-charge gift to us from corp Klipsch. How could a jack-*** like me be so demanding as to somthing that is provided free to him? I don't know. BUT............

Indy is the corp offices of Klipsch. I would expect that any Klipsch product would be available to them ASAP. No 60th anniversary Khorns, no two channel Jub to be had? Hells-Bells boys, you manufacture that shi* and you don't have access to it? Hard to understand. Have any of us listened to TWO Jubs at a Klipsch gathering? No, I didn't think so.

Now, having said that, and more than I should have said............

What am I missing here? I know that if I am out of line, forum members will let me know.

tc