No Jubilees in Indy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN, TERRY!!

I would love to hear an All-Heritage HT set-up with three Cornwall III's in front and four Heresy III's in back compared to a THX Ultra2 system. Then swap out the L & R Cornwalls for Jubilees!![:P]

Ohoooo yea, that would be a great start for a HT format. You bet. Could listen to that for a while!

tc

Didn't we get an all lascala HT last year? Why settle for anything less than perfect timbre matching??? I say they bring out the lascala HT again, and then put it side by side with 7 Jubilees all around with a triple pair of the Ultra2 subs...(for L, R, and LFE).

Ok, so that's maybe a bit insane - but I think at least a Khorn vs. Jubilee demonstration is in order. Once people hear how much the Jubilee smokes it, I think Klipsch will find themeselves with a few more orders... [:o][;)] (and that can only be good for business).

Ok, so that's maybe a bit insane - but I think at least a Khorn vs. Jubilee demonstration is in order. Once people hear how much the Jubilee smokes it, I think Klipsch will find themeselves with a few more orders... [:o][;)] (and that can only be good for business).

Perhaps once (if) that happens, they'll all make a rush to sell their Khorns and kill the market [:o] We'll be able to buy Khorns for $500!! [6]

They sounded sweet, but we had them properly positioned in the corners. I think that new K77F must be much better than the old ones. Nearly 'toppy' sounding, but well balanced. Will have to look up the specs on xover slopes and all that now.

It's not just the bass horn that makes the Khorns image so well. Remember that advice about the Cornwall, toeing it in so that the sound from the horn gets to your ears before it reflects off the wall? Same thing applies with the Khorn, the beauty of it's design is that you have a 90 degree horn aiming out 45degrees from the corner, therefore NO EARLY REFLECTIONS. IMHO (it is my opinion, I"m tired of stating this, but as an employee I don't want these posts construed as official company gospel)- anyone who substantially deviates from the proper corner placement, backs or not, is compromising the imaging and soundstage of the mighty Klipschorn as it was designed.

That is all..

And no, I'm not buying Jubilees, not this year anyway.

So Terry, I see you really had trouble getting that off your chest[:o] ROTFLMAO[:D]

I like the total Heritage HT setup but my choices would be Jub Mains w/LaScalla center and little Herries in the back of yo head[;)]

Would love to here the latest K-Horns head to head with the 60th also[:P]

So IB, Seti says he's out this year so I'll be at your place in time to get in the back O da truk[8-|]

lol - I'm sure you can find some crazy Texan driving up for the pilgrimage...guys with trucks are always dying for excuses to haul stuff [:o][;)]

It would be a real treat if you could bring the Jubilees up for the pilgrimage. I would even be willing to pitch in for their transportation.

Though a crazy Texan, I ONLY have an Expedition - so I won't be much help. Well, maybe I could carry ONE....Sorry, Coytee......[:(]

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees

It's all good. I understand where Terry is coming from.

We don't keep much here in Indy, other than what we are working on.

No room.

We may be able to bring in some product for the tour.

I would like to spend some time in the lab this year. So maybe less stops, more time in each?

We will start working on an agenda soon.

I wish I could make it to any Pilgrimage, but unfortunately, that probably won't happen for me until I'm in college...

Dark, that implies you are still fairly young. As a thought, you are not TOO far from me (I'm just a touch south of Knoxville, perhaps 3 hours away?)

In the event that you (are first, old enough lol) decide you'd like to go and perhaps it's ok with your parents, I'd be willing to bet lunch that we could get you there. There are a couple guys in the greater Atlanta area that will likely be going, or, if you could go with me perhaps..

Just trying to suggest to you that if you are as young as that suggests, but would like to do it, put it to your parents and you never know what might work out. In the event it would be driving with someone as myself, I'm down your way from time to time, visiting my family (Lilburn area) and could also visit with you & your parents so they could gain a comfort factor.

Or... you can wait until you're in college!

[:P]