Astronaut arrested in alleged kidnap attempt

jacksonbart

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She could have had the perfect opportunity to dispose of the body too.... simply take it up with her in the shuttle and when they did a space walk, she could have the Captain discharge the cargo into free flight. I'm sure no one would have wondered what was in the big bag??

[*-)]

According to her NASA bio she enjoys rubber stamps. What the hay does one do with Rubber Stamps when you over the age of 6?

http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/nowak.html

Lisa M. Nowak (CAPTAIN, USN)
NASA Astronaut

PERSONAL DATA: Born May 10, 1963, in Washington, D.C. Married, with three children. Lisa enjoys bicycling, running, *****, sailing, gourmet cooking, rubber stamps, crossword puzzles, piano, and African violets. As an undergraduate she competed on the track team. Her parents, Alfredo and Jane Caputo, reside in Rockville, Maryland.

wow - check out the before and after pictures. makes me think of the Nick Nolte mugshots. Looks way wacked out.

she wasn't that crazy when I knew her 20 years ago at the Naval Academy. she graduated near the top of our class in Aeronautical Engineering, went through flight school, has a masters in engineering, made Captain in the US Navy, successful astronaut, etc.

I feel sorry for her - hell of a way to crash and burn her career, both in NASA and in the Navy. She'll be very unhappy in jail, assuming she doesn't make some kind of psycho- excuse.

But I feel sorriest for her three kids and husband.

She could have had the perfect opportunity to dispose of the body too.... simply take it up with her in the shuttle and when they did a space walk, she could have the Captain discharge the cargo into free flight. I'm sure no one would have wondered what was in the big bag??

[*-)]

then again every ounce of weight is accounted for

[*-)]

Yeah but your weightless in space. [;-'>

Not good news for us in Clear Lake; in the last few years we've had Andrea Yates drown her five children in the bathtub, Clara Harris run her Mecedes over her cheating husband a few times in the Hilton parkinglot, now Lisa Marie Nowak's crosscountry trek to possibly harm her rival in an extra marital triangle. I have a feeling that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in the Nowak adventure.

• Moderators

Not good news for us in Clear Lake; in the last few years we've had Andrea Yates drown her five children in the bathtub, Clara Harris run her Mecedes over her cheating husband a few times in the Hilton parkinglot, now Lisa Marie Nowak's crosscountry trek to possibly harm her rival in an extra marital triangle. I have a feeling that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in the Nowak adventure.

You forgot the cut em up and dump em in Galveston Bay because I panicked (which was a not guilty).

Her interests include *****. Never, never, never get involved with a woman who enjoys ***** or trap.

Travis

Of course it's a sad affair for her and her career (and mostly for her husband and children). But WTF was she thinking?

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to her" as she sprayed mace into the other woman's face through the open car window. Talking also doesn't require a BB gun, a knife, rubber tubing, and garbage bags!

And then the 900 mile trek she made from TX to FL while wearing an adult diaper to save time. WTF, she had to stop anyway to gas up her car; she couldn't spend an extra two minutes in the gas station's rest room like everyone else to pee?

[*-)]

Yeah but your weightless in space. [;-'>

not when you are trying to get up into it first!

Of course it's a sad affair for her and her career (and mostly for her husband and children). But WTF was she thinking?

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to her" as she sprayed mace into the other woman's face through the open car window. Talking also doesn't require a BB gun, a knife, rubber tubing, and garbage bags!

And then the 900 mile trek she made from TX to FL while wearing an adult diaper to save time. WTF, she had to stop anyway to gas up her car; she couldn't spend an extra two minutes in the gas station's rest room like everyone else to pee?

State of mind was fried or was it a clever play if she got caught? Could be interesting legally.

So sad for the children & to throw away an incredible career over some guy, sad.