Rosewood Khorns FS In Little Rock Again!!!!!

Doc Robin

These have been advertised several times over the last couple of years without any takers. The seller wants $ 4000 for them and has not budged from that price. 501-529-5252 is the number should anyone want to get in touch with the seller. At that price they are way out of my league but I am sure there is someone out there that would love to have them and can afford that price. Later Bill

This is the same guy that wants $3K for the matching Heresy's I think. They are in a house that is crammed full of stuff being stored and have been sitting for some time. Gilbert went and looked at them and said one of the tops on one will need some rework. These are the legit Brazilian Rosewood by the way. I would be interested in the Klipschorn's but the logistics involved in getting them back to Vermont are just too much for me.

This is the same guy that wants $3K for the matching Heresy's I think. They are in a house that is crammed full of stuff being stored and have been sitting for some time. Gilbert went and looked at them and said one of the tops on one will need some rework. These are the legit Brazilian Rosewood by the way. I would be interested in the Klipschorn's but the logistics involved in getting them back to Vermont are just too much for me.

Yep, that's the guy alright. Still asking the same price too. That was the one thing he was ademant about... Not Budging On The Price. A former major league ball player and a nice fellow, but he would not consider my $2000 offer on the BR Heresy's. Yes, stupid I know, but wow, that veneer.

The Khorns were nice, but I'd almost be willing to hack off one of my, never mind [:$], for those Heresy's. Burled BR, and I mean burled like the eyes of a peacock's tail, stunning to say the least, hence the $3k asking price, but by far and away the prettiest veneer I have ever seen on any klipsch, or anything else for that matter. Makes me feel uneasy, knowing those things are probably still being stored in an old abandoned house without climate control. Surely the rodents have had a taste of that veneer by now.... Uhg! what a waste.

Dang Bob, that was a good find. You sure know how to manipulate that search engine :).

Here is a thread about those with pictures from Gilbert. From way back in '04.

Bob

Oh, does that condition and the poor storage make you just sick? Sad that these can't be sold for a reasonable price and lovingly restored and enjoyed...[:'(]

Here is a thread about those with pictures from Gilbert. From way back in '04.

Bob

Oh, does that condition and the poor storage make you just sick? Sad that these can't be sold for a reasonable price and lovingly restored and enjoyed...[:'(]

Hey Michael, if you saw the storage conditions, you really would cry. And the photo's don't do those Heresy's justice.