What was your first post?

tommyboy

I'm taking delivery on a new pair of RF-25 speakers in a few days. I've read a little bit about how new speakers sound better after they've been 'broken in.'

Can anyone enlighten me on the best way to do this?

Also, if anyone has any advice as to the best placement (distance from front/side walls, toe-in, etc.) I'd appreciate any input!

Thanks!

Subject: Which Home Theater speakers?

I am setting up a new Home Theater. I was going to get Bose speakers, but I hear that they suck from a lot of people. Since I did find a Klipsch dealer nearby, I need to know WHICH Klipsch speakers I need.

I don't have much space, but I was top-quality and high-end sound. Any recommendations?

Posted on: 07/07/2001

• Moderators

My first post under my own screen name, I had previously been using dtel's screen name:

I signed up as a forum member on 12/6/05. However, between all the excitement with Christmas, my birthday, the tractor, the new fortes, and my newly found addiction (Klipsch) I forgot my own password, so to expedite news I posted under dtel. Finally took time today to get password problems resolved (thank you Amy) and can go about my own business.

Posted to General Questions (Forum) by dtel's wife on December 12, 2005

5-11-04

Hi,
I have had my Denon DRA 345 (45 watts) and Klipsch 4.2's for about 12 years now listening to low volume classical/jazz. I bought them new with a carousel CD player and have had no reliability issues at all. Couple weeks ago I had a DRA 685 (100 watts) delivered to my door for about 400 bucks. They sure make those Klipsch sound better and both recievers have remotes..........Pat

Thebes was talking about his new 2803 Denon receiver with FULL 5.1 capabilities.......lol. Seadog was there too........haven't heard from him in ages. Gosh, I have proof once in a blue moon I do an upgrade!

Fort Dix, New Jersey........oooops, wrong post I guess........Can't quite remember, this gettin' old sucks.......EH !!!!!!!!

What?! that was only 5,000 posts ago and you mean to tell me you can't remember what it was?

Probably in a thread I didn't belong in, and I found that out,[:$] quick..........................

• Moderators

3- 1-2003

first time klipsch owner

Thank you all,for advice even though y'all didn't know i was listening. finally decided to ask a question. I just bought some klipsch, finally. sb3 ss1 sc1 to replace some old baby advents and pro logic receiver. I now need a new receiver, i like the yamaha rxv 630 by reviews only, I have no place to compare side by side. I also need a sub hopefully not more than around $250 for the sub ( i know thats not much ) but has to do for now ! any advise would be a big help . happy so far

Funny thing is I built a sub for $350 and still have it ! Gave all the other speakers listed to a relative for a Christmas present 2 years ago .

• 1 year later...