POLL: What Will Craig Do?

meagain

My current set up speakers work swimmingly. [:)]

I'm sensing a Dean & Craig love-fest on the horizon.

Oh yea I'm gonna love him...........in a beastly kind of way

Good grief! Does this mean Dean will have to be rebuilt? A checkup for sure.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress report, Well 3 days have passed since the amps arrived at Craigs. I sent 47 emails (many today with my brilliant epiphanies). :) I contend the 2 requested pictures I sent of my wall rack & bias meter shouldn't count! Craig has sent 35 plus perhaps others that I trashed, and I have spent about 2 hours listening to Craig share the secrets of the universe & plate dissapation on the phone.

125.5 Pond On Peace Out

Progress report, Well 3 days have passed since the amps arrived at Craigs. I sent 47 emails (many today with my brilliant epiphanies). :) I contend the 2 requested pictures I sent of my wall rack & bias meter shouldn't count! Craig has sent 35 plus perhaps others that I trashed, and I have spent about 2 hours listening to Craig share the secrets of the universe & plate dissapation on the phone.

125.5 Pond On Peace Out

Here is how you fix your problems:

1. Buy 142 fuses;

2. Paint the rest of your gear silver.

Progress report,Well 3 days have passed since the amps arrived here. I have received 59 emails from Lisa and spent about 2 hours on the phone. Is $3000 going to be enough?

Wow! 59 emails?! One of my clients recently sent me 3 emails obsessing over some trivial matter. MY response was to send 1 email inviting them to quit obsessing and/or find someone else willing to deal with it.

59 emails? I would set the amps on fire and send 1 email with a picture. Craig is obviously very, very tolerant where I obviously am not.

125.5 Pond On Peace Out

Have you asked Craig to put any bright blue lights on the amps? [;)]

Progress report,

Well 3 days have passed since the amps arrived here. I have received 59 emails from Lisa and spent about 2 hours on the phone. Is $3000 going to be enough?

Craig,

At least she picked a fitting username. "Me again". I was a little slow in catching on to that one.

Progress report,Well 3 days have passed since the amps arrived here. I have received 59 emails from Lisa and spent about 2 hours on the phone. Is $3000 going to be enough?

Wow! 59 emails?! One of my clients recently sent me 3 emails obsessing over some trivial matter. MY response was to send 1 email inviting them to quit obsessing and/or find someone else willing to deal with it.

59 emails? I would set the amps on fire and send 1 email with a picture. Craig is obviously very, very tolerant where I obviously am not.

He is tolerant of me as well. My customers usually buy several million dollars per year for 3-8 year product life cycle, you have to put up with a few extra e mails and telephone calls for the business.

125.5 Pond On Peace Out

Have you asked Craig to put any bright blue lights on the amps? [;)]

Oh I received all kinds of special requests via little sticky notes all over amps and tubes. I promptly thru them all in the garbage [;)]