3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Afternoon guys. Taking it easy transfering many thousands of flacs while removing duplicates and lossy versions of the tunes. My HS freshman son has his first performance in the marching band at tonight's football game.

One more drive to go:

post-19886-0-41580000-1440800237_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 3

Afternoon guys. Taking it easy transfering many thousands of flacs while removing duplicates and lossy versions of the tunes. My HS freshman son has his first performance in the marching band at tonight's football game.

Enjoy the game....I miss those days going to HS Football games...My kids are both in their 30's now.

• Like 1

Cheers to all...

Iv'e got tunes going and drinking 'Not Your Fathers Root Beer' This would be really good over vanilla ice cream :D :D :D

I just tried coney island's, Hyvee had free samples of it, it was good a little to good.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Cheers to all...

Iv'e got tunes going and drinking 'Not Your Fathers Root Beer' This would be really good over vanilla ice cream :D :D :D

I just tried coney island's, Hyvee had free samples of it, it was good a little to good.

Scary GOOOD

I want to get my hands on some of this

http://smalltownbrewery.com/our-beers/limited-10-7/

• Like 1

Had a Lite...nope, did not hit the spot.  Vodka and cranberry/pomegranite time.

I love Vodka and Cranberry...Never tried Pomegranite.... You have given me inspiration

Mine consist of a short glass chocked full of ice with vodka poured to about a 1/4 inch from the top, and then just a drizzle of cranberry/pomegranite juice, sip, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat....  I find it less sweet than cranberry alone.

• Like 3

I have to say, I didn't care for BLS until I had seen them live, man they jam.

I seen them twice once in Florida, Clutch opened for them, the last one was here Omaha Sokol underground

Funny thing about this is I got to see Clutch twice once in Florida they opend for BLS and here at Omaha Sokol Undergorund

• Like 2

I seen them twice once in Florida, Clutch opened for them, the last one was here Omaha Sokol underground

Funny thing about this is I got to see Clutch twice once in Florida they opend for BLS and here at Omaha Sokol Undergorund

Bls was up stairs at sokol when i had seen them. Seen Clutch at Ranchbowl back in the day.

Missed Clutch the last couple times they rolled through.

When i get my basement in order you'll have to come by and jam some tunes i also have all of Pantera's home videos we can watch those are great.

• Like 3

Bls was up stairs at sokol when i had seen them. Seen Clutch at Ranchbowl back in the day.

Missed Clutch the last couple times they rolled through.

When i get my basement in order you'll have to come by and jam some tunes i also have all of Pantera's home videos we can watch those are great.

I'd love that just let me know   :D :D :D ...Your always welcome to come have a visit here...I live in an apartment so cant get to crazy but would like someone else who is an Audio Enthusiast give me their thoughts on my current system :D :D :D

• Like 3