3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I will stop in for a quick one...been a rough couple weeks, have had a sister in intensive care for the last 7 days, bears lost, home and work and family taking a lot out of me these days. However, we are all hanging in there and i can't complain too much. Have a round of beers on me, and well wishes to all the bar buds. ACE

What's cool is I'm taking it with my youngest daughter

Now that would be cool. Been a looooooooooong time since I had drafting class. My coolest project was a blender project. By roll of a dice or drawyeing we got things to create technical drawings for such as a Holiday Inn sign, blender, and other such things. I drew a blender. Purloined Mom's old blender from Dad and my brother, which I still have, and it still works great back in 1980 / 1981. We'd had the blender for a few years by then. I didn't feel too badk as I think my brother had already bought a cheaper plastice one or tow by then, boths long since sent to the laandfill.

The oblique drawing was a killer with the curved glass but turned out pretty good. The coolest thing though was we had to make a paper model version whereby we mounted the black prints (not blue) to tag board and another member of the class had to cut it out and put it together. With a whole bunch of buttons and the truncated conical feet I was cursed incessantly that day but the last time I saw it is was on the professors / instructors office wall of such projects

After all these years I can't remember what I had to put together.

Have fun!

I will stop in for a quick one...been a rough couple weeks, have had a sister in intensive care for the last 7 days, bears lost, home and work and family taking a lot out of me these days. However, we are all hanging in there and i can't complain too much. Have a round of beers on me, and well wishes to all the bar buds.

Thoughts and prayers for Ace's sister and family I'll order a couple of Blenhem ginger ailes. One for Alea our youngest daughter and one for me, with ice. She's in bed this morning with a migraine which have been getting more frequent lately.

Cheers all.

I will stop in for a quick one...been a rough couple weeks, have had a sister in intensive care for the last 7 days, bears lost, home and work and family taking a lot out of me these days. However, we are all hanging in there and i can't complain too much. Have a round of beers on me, and well wishes to all the bar buds.

Thoughts and prayers for Ace's sister and family I'll order a couple of Blenhem ginger ailes. One for Alea our youngest daughter and one for me, with ice. She's in bed this morning with a migraine which have been getting more frequent lately.

Cheers all.

I thought I would stop by for a while. I haven't been in for some time. Tomorrow will be my 4th day at home, due to the ice/snow in my area, so I was getting some cabin fever. I'll have a double and crank up the juke box. Cheers!

hi boxx--nice to see you here. enjoy the ice, if that is possible. definitely not having that problem here in socal. heading out tomorrow to visit my brother. he had a painting accepted into an art show, so he invited me to go with him to the reception. then we'll go back to his pad and crank up the cornwalls.

back from a monster gun show in GBO NC with a customer. Never seen so many people at this event. wall to wall -could not even get close to some tables.

Dressed my Colt AR-15 with some nifty magpul accessories- otherwise did not look at stuff to spend money on.Sunday morning enjoying a Kettle one with pineapple/orange juice.

Definitely keep the thread going- too many miles to let it die. Hope everyone is doing well.

Anybody heard from Chuck lately??

Cheers

jack and coke for me tonite- lthey were out of Makers 42

weather is heavenly for a change- sunny-60 degrees- a little windy- I will take it

Hope all is well with everybody

taped Archer this thursday

getting ready for the playback and a laughfest

trying out a new batch of Cuban cigars tomorrow

Glad to hear that Chuck is doing well

Cheers gentlemen

Hello All--wonderful weather out here in SoCal. Went to Church, then took a very long walk at the beach. Quite a few people had the same idea. sadly, tomorrow is monday and it's back to the salt mines for another five days. But, at least i have a salt mine to go to--and so i'm grateful. Kindest Regards My Friends. Steve

weather in the Carolinas- unreal- high 70s= ate lunch at an outside table at a local BBQ joint- got SUNBURNED!!!!!!!!

got a new wonderful overstuffed leather sofa for my listening room-stole it- 914.00 delivered-2375 on the net=1675 on e-bay

looking for a reliner deal= patience is the key

Gotta get my TT stuff mounted and running

Hope everybody is OK and healthy

Cheers