3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

just a diet coke with dinner. brought home an antipasto salad and a couple of meatballs with some bread--got it an an italian joint around the corner. listening to some tunes and checking the forum, got monday night football going in the background. enjoy your evening gents. steve p.s. reading about ginger ale is making me thirsty for one of those blenheims (thanks for turning me on to those ben--love the pink cap).

Peach flavored iced tea with Thanksgiving carry in lunch at work today.

Alea's been seeing a chiropractor to see if it can help her migraines. All the meds and stuff haven't really helped yet. The chiropractor also has her eating organic foods. I'm sure more healthy but more expen$ive also.

The Blenheim doesn't seem to help ward off migraines though sometimes energy drinks do. Just what a 17 year old needs. If the bone cracking, uh adjustments and organic diet don't work, they may want to try accupuncture though she's not too excited about that prospect.

It' doesn't look that bad though. Small little needles they shoot in with a gun type of device that are so tiny there's no bleeding involved. They say it does help some people for some things. Maybe we just to have her eat more dark aka "medicinal" chocolate washed down by Blenheim.

She drinks the gold cap #5 Not As Hot Blenheim as oppposed to the orignal #3 Hot. The gold cap isn't mild, it's just not as hot. Her friend from Texas drank the #3 Hot like Kool-Aid when she visited. We only had a six pack of it and a case of the gold cap. We may have a bottle of #3 but I think Alea had Alyssa finish it. Her parents probably hate me know as she's a Blenheim convert.

Going to Alea's otologist or otolarngologist tomorrow morning as the "dome" or what we would call gel on her hearing instrument came off and is wedged in her very tiny ear canal. So tiny the Image X5 (RIP [:'(]) body is too big to stick 'em in her ears correctly.

Some diet caffeine free Mountain Dew washing down some wonderful leftover ham and turkey from today's Thanksgiving carry in at work. May have to fix a nice ham or ham and turkey sandwich for the drive home. Should be enough for lunch tomorrow. If I even make it into the office.

May have to fix a nice ham or ham and turkey sandwich for the drive home.

Dang Ben, You live like a king! I stopped by the grocery store and bought some potato wedges from the deli and some sliced apples. That was my dinner. By the way, a lady i know gets migranes whenever she eats chocolate...i'm sure there are many migrane triggers though.

May have to fix a nice ham or ham and turkey sandwich for the drive home.

Dang Ben, You live like a king! I stopped by the grocery store and bought some potato wedges from the deli and some sliced apples. That was my dinner. By the way, a lady i know gets migranes whenever she eats chocolate...i'm sure there are many migrane triggers though.

Only today at work Steve. Peanut butter sandwich yesterday. Dinner was pasta with marinar sauce. Ok. I can't complain. Some fried chicken breast sauteed in EVOO and tater tots the night before. Ok. Som I'm not going to complain. Hop on Dennie's transport the next time he comes to snitch one of my omelettes and come to say hi. He never does but I can tell by the footprints and the clues left behind. And for some reason our dogs never bark when he comes around (paraphrasing Dr John).

It is REALLY good ham and turkey though. I'll through on a couple of extra slices of ham for you Steve.

Fini i hope the bone cracker does some good--Ben best wished for Alea's improvement as well. Maybe if she does some shots of Blenheim whenever she feels a migrane coming on?

I caught a gimpse of what he was doing to me in the reflection in the window. I'm a really big guy (6'4", 350#!), and the doctor is probably 6'2"", 175#. He was literally flying onto my back and planking. This must have been quite a sight for folks walking down the street. I imagine it looked like he was either dry-humping me, or we were practicing for an acrobatic act. Or both.

Really nice to have Thursday Night Football back on the air.... We just need more big screens in here....

Miss having cable for reasons like TNF. Sad

I do understand... The game tonight is actually pretty darn good... Not much offense, but lot of defense.

Really nice to have Thursday Night Football back on the air.... We just need more big screens in here....

Miss having cable for reasons like TNF. Sad

I do understand... The game tonight is actually pretty darn good... Not much offense, but lot of defense.

Found A great Live Stream [:D]

Who likes wine? The winery my nephew works for (Kosta Browne) just won Wine Spectator's Wine of the Year for their 2009 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir!

Thats an amazing accomplishment!!! Got to see if I can order some while still available. What does your nephew do for them?

Good luck getting any of that wine! Apparently they've sold out, and have a waiting list of 15,000! We were fortunate enough to have a taste of it at a family dinner a few weeks back. My nephew's title is "Director of Brand Management and Public Relations." Whew! Good kid. Taught him everything he knows. [;)]

Yeah, I've already considered I may have to switch to organic beer.

Why don't you make your own? Use organic ingredients then it would be organic. Gotta be better for you than the commercial stuff as you'd know exactly what went in to it.

Maybe you could start your own microbrewery and seel Fini Beer or Fini Brew

Why don't you make your own?

we have a business in town that has all the equipment and recipes for all sorts of beer. they provide everything, you can even make your own labels. You cook it and come back something like a week or 10 days later and bottle it. Me and buddy did it once. I tried to make a Lager, ala Moosehead; but, it turned out VERY bitter. I didn't like it; but, my brother in law did, so he drank it. It was a fun experience though. Steve