3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Only a pair of Heresys? Man, you got off cheap! Congratulations on the upcoming festivities!!

'Bout the same here. Anyone know anything about French Art Nouveau glass? Wink I picked up 4 sconces today (at the dump!!) that are marked Muller Freres Luneville, and have been spending a little time on the internet researching. They've got nude ladies on 'em, always a plus.

Sierra Nevada ale here.

Very nice sconces.....

Only a pair of Heresys? Man, you got off cheap! Congratulations on the upcoming festivities!!

'Bout the same here. Anyone know anything about French Art Nouveau glass? Wink I picked up 4 sconces today (at the dump!!) that are marked Muller Freres Luneville, and have been spending a little time on the internet researching. They've got nude ladies on 'em, always a plus.

Sierra Nevada ale here.

I have seen these before and they do have some value....

Sierra Nevada ale here.

I have seen these before and they do have some value....
and I suppose by the number of posts I've made, alcohol has interferred with my typing.... next round on me....

Beer...again! I'm getting things together for a trip to Mt. Shasta tomorrow. I've got to climb up on the roof and re-side a couple dormers. I'm hoping 1.) It's not too hot, and 2.) My pain meds work. I'm not worried about falling off the roof, just going up and down the extension ladder, and dealing with the 12/12 pitch. I am going to take as many breaks as I need. The good ol' sciatica has been flaring up lately.

a trip to Mt. Shasta tomorrow. I've got to climb up on the roof and re-side a couple dormers. I'm hoping 1.) It's not too hot, and 2.) My pain meds work. I'm not worried about falling off the roof, just going up and down the extension ladder, and dealing with the 12/12 pitch

Pain meds on a ladder or on a steep pitched roof on a mountain. Would Mrs Fini be interested in some additional life insurance on you?

So is Shasta root beer the drink of beverages on Mt Shasta?

( Shasta is a brand of inexpensive soda that used to be available in the midwest kind of like Faygo some people love Faygo root beer which is a lot cheaper than A&W or IBC and well tastes kind of funky to me... Shasta like Faygo a lower cost alternative than the more expensive better known brands. Shasta root beer considered to tast pretty good for the money to some anyway but even given that rated C- by Spike (who the ^@ is Spike and does anybody care about what he thinks of various root beers?). Not sure I've tried Shasta root beer in years, if ever. Fine draft since 1889. A&W didn't start until 1919 (Allen & Wright, joined Allen in 1922) a former brewery. IBC (Independent Breweries Company) also began brewing IBC root beer in 1919 started by the Griesedieck family

Having a nice budget american lager (ya, living the high life haha) listening to my Cornwalls, but looking at my Heresy's I put up for sale today. My son is with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend, so I took a personal day today. Bride to be shopping in Peoria and life is good. Cheers!

ACE

p.s. - why does the recepie thread get a sticky with 44 posts, but we do not? Close to 2500 posts and probably the 4th most commented thread in the entire forum? [6]

hey fini...you still on the rooftop? just asking...figured mrs. fini may have read some of your posts and took the ladder away once you got on the roof.

Oh oh... anyone near Mt Shasta that can go check to see if Fini's stuck up on the roof?

No, didn't get stuck up there, but this old world started getting me down, and I found a paradise that's trouble-proof.

Hey, it was only a 9/12 pitch! But the dormer (which I was siding) had an 11/12 pitch. Good ol' Grandpa messing with me...

Having a really cold ale, and it tastes good!

No, didn't get stuck up there, but this old world started getting me down, and I found a paradise that's trouble-proof.

We really didn't expect you to have any problems being a professional carpenter and all. Now what's this paradise that's trouble-proof? Do tell please.

Just some sweetened blackened (decaf) tea. Been drinking a Bubba Keg full (52 ounces) on ice the last few days at work. Some days a bit of normal sweetened blackened tea. Other than that just water. Plain old water. I need to start drinking my tea without so much sugar. Either learn to drink it straight up or a little honey to take the edge off.

Free drinks tonite gentlemen. Spent last night sitting at the hospital with my daughter while her husband had a kidney and adrenal glands removed. he felt totally fine and then a few days ago, developed some pain in his back. she took him to the ER and they admitted him to the hospital. told him that he had a cancerous tumor on his kidney. This type is pretty aggressive and generally moves to the lung next; but, thank God there is no evidence of it having spread. Surgery went well. Son in law is a former pro athlete and is still in tip top shape. Virtually no body fat on the guy. the surgeon remarked that he and his operating team were impressed at this muscles. his abdominal muscles were so tight and strong, that he had difficulty separating them to get to the organ. He said he really had to bear down and pull them apart. Surgery ended last night about 9:30pm, this afternoon the doctor wanted him to try to sit up in bed. Son in law, sits up, then gets out of bed and walks around...albeit in a HIGH degree of pain. he said even with the pain killers, the pain level remains at an 8 out of 10. But we're thanking God for a successful surgery. Cheers Guys!