3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 2 weeks later...

25th anniversay at work. Got a printed certificate. Not even a cheap frame. May have to head to the $1 store to pick one up.....

Starting the day off with rat poison, uh Diet Mountain Dew. Probably some McClowns sweet tea with sausage burritos for breakfast... I think a Louis' bacon cheeseburger for lunch chased down by a Blenheim, #5 Not as HOT even though we do have a #3 Original HOT pink cap. Only 1. Alea's friend Alyssa, who was visiting from Texas last week loves the HOT. It's a bit too HOT for me, and even Alea but she's hooked on the Not as Hot. Difficulty sleeping the last couple of nights so should work from home but could be fun to torture my coworkers.... or maybe some IM time training our team replacements.

Some Beatles queued up to begin the work day details over in Right This Minute

Our Beatles CD collection extra special as I think the 3 queued up, Rubber Soul, Help, Abbey Road and 1 which I'll probably not play today were all passed onto me by Forum members Chuck and Richard. At least one for Richard I think... the other 3 I think at least one from Chuck - this is what he was discarding paring down his collection. Whatever he's keeping has got to uber cool. Cool points in our youngest daughter Alea's book. Move up out of the "creeper" status she calls most unknown men older than 30.

Cheers gentlemen!

Given today's market will I make 26 years? Our team is training our off shore replacements ...

[8][8][8][H][8][8][8]

Time to reopen the bar, looks like we've been closed for summer vacation?.... Hope everyone is doing well.

Drinks

what is a vacation? My section is down to a staff of two--me & the boss. One high level manager got fed up with this place and walked in one day, packed her office, and quit. two others have found work elsewhere. Leaving the college drop-out behind (me). Now I have duties for stuff i've never done, don't know how to do, with a huge backlog and looming deadlines. I did manage to get two days off though.

Cheers gentlemen. Three fingers of Woodford Reserve to celebrate friday getting here. Hope all my bar buds are well.

Hey there Tarheel... I'm going to join you... We had another day of 108 degrees, so therefore it is a true time to celebrate Friday;... Cheers...