3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Not sure where Winchester has been. Hope you enjoyed your evening. I spent part of the afternoon crawling around our crawl space checking for leaks as our well pressure is puny. Probably something wrong with the pump.

Just some sweetened decaf tea here with dinner.

Having a brewskie after finally getting something listed on eBay. That's supposed to be how I make money, and I have a ton of stuff to sell, but it takes time! I have a buddy who only sells records, and that would be simpler. All the same shipping box, weight, etc. Just describe, grade, and sell (hopefully). It doesn't help that the house is a mess with 3 or 4 projects unfinished, and the usual housework...UGH! Maybe I'll sell some stuff around these parts.

Oh well, beer's gone, time to tackle the mess before the mrs. comes home. A fini's work is never done. At least she's doing dinner tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

Weird week. I found out Monday that a 46-year-old first cousin of mine passed away...last Spring. No obit, no service, nada. Can't find a thing about him online. Communication is NOT that family's strong suit. I'm still kinda messed up about it.

Been out of one of my BP meds for 2 days. Another communication breakdown, between doctor and online pharmacy. Thought I'd be saving money getting meds by mail (Aetna Home Delivery...the bastards), but it's the same price if I get them locally. So I just scored a 15-day emergency supply. What an immense waste of time. I. HATE. INSURANCE. COMPANIES. They can all rot away, afaic.

glad that you got your BP meds...maybe your posts will be a bit more mild now. You were starting to seem very intense. Sorry to hear about your cousin--you're family sounds like mine. Talked to my brother one day and he told me that my sister had some major surgery--nobody told me. I guess I brought most of it on myself though as i don't tell them what's going on with me either.

...and now that I have designated a well deserving reply to Winchester alone, let's all have a round. Have a rare day off, replaced a mail box post got some honey-do list stuff accomplished and I am possibly high off of Watco fumes. Going to sell a pair of Heresy's and getting them ready ...so sad to sell a pair of heritage, but honestly running out of room.

Been crazy as usual here in ACE-land...work and house keeping me busy, but life is good. Getting married here in about a month, wedding bands coming today (cost = about a pair of '76 heresy's (haha...there is always actually room for more speakers...who am I trying to kid?))

Hope all is well, thanks to ben, stew and tarheel for keeping the bar alive in the last few weeks. Cheers and best wishes everyone!

ACE

Only a pair of Heresys? Man, you got off cheap! Congratulations on the upcoming festivities!!

'Bout the same here. Anyone know anything about French Art Nouveau glass? [;)] I picked up 4 sconces today (at the dump!!) that are marked Muller Freres Luneville, and have been spending a little time on the internet researching. They've got nude ladies on 'em, always a plus.

Sierra Nevada ale here.

post-3580-1381966258527_thumb.jpg

Only a pair of Heresys? Man, you got off cheap! Congratulations on the upcoming festivities!!

'Bout the same here. Anyone know anything about French Art Nouveau glass? Wink I picked up 4 sconces today (at the dump!!) that are marked Muller Freres Luneville, and have been spending a little time on the internet researching. They've got nude ladies on 'em, always a plus.

Sierra Nevada ale here.

'Bout the same here. Anyone know anything about French Art Nouveau glass? Wink I picked up 4 sconces today (at the dump!!) that are marked Muller Freres Luneville, and have been spending a little time on the internet researching. They've got nude ladies on 'em, always a plus.

Sierra Nevada ale here.

Very nice