3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Drinking through my stash of 98-01 wines from storage-some past their peak- some absolutely spectacular.

And to think you could of had a 1995 E.Guigal La Turque Cote-Rotie for the mere price of a pair of Cornwalls . LOL Actually I'm getting a bit ansy with this bottle and will probably take it down this year instead of waiting 4 more for my 50th . Maybe

Some store brand ginger ale with dinner tonight.

We've got a 6 pack of Blenheim #3 Original HOT pink cap and a case of #5 Not as Hot gold cap waiting at Some Guys. Should be able to pick up Friday if not sooner.

This stuff is fire water.... #5 Not as Hot

002-2.jpg

I'm almost afraid to try the Old #3 HOT but have been told it's a great mixer.

001-2.jpg

Some store brand ginger ale with dinner tonight.

We've got a 6 pack of Blenheim #3 Original HOT pink cap and a case of #5 Not as Hot gold cap waiting at Some Guys. Should be able to pick up Friday if not sooner.

This stuff is fire water.... #5 Not as Hot

002-2.jpg

I'm almost afraid to try the Old #3 HOT but have been told it's a great mixer.

001-2.jpg

Alea can hardly wait. We'll probably pick up Friday as we're going to Indy anyway to pick up Alba from the airport the former Spanish foreign exchange student who accompanied us to Florida about 3 years ago when I made my first vist to see Marshall's "Wall of Voodoo". She was going to visit the US last year but delayed until this year so she could attend, and be in, Elyse's wedding. Should be a lot of fun.

We corrupted her with all kinds of not so healthy food before and eateries before. Fried tenderloins, Gino's East pizza (4 meat), fried pickles at Hooters (she wanted to go to Hooters before she left), but cole slaw was one of her favorite new foods. She might be here for the county fair in which case we can add elephant ears, funnel cakes, deep fried Twinkies etc.

Definitely have to have her try some Blenheim.

Awww Ben, just skip the ginger ale and down a 2 ounce glass of tabasco sauce (big bottle of Texas Pete's is the cheapest in the genre...) and start singin' Devil

[:|]

Couldn't find proper glassware.... maybe a shooter glass? Seemed kind of small but may work for tabasco.

Hit the hard stuff tonight...

Blenheim_5_NotAsHot_GoldCap_2011-06-15.j

The girls will be picking up a case of this stuff and a 6 pack of the Old #3 HOT pink cap Friday on their way to pick up Alba the crazy Spaniard girl who visited "The Wall of Voodoo" with the family. Thankfully Rachel got home about the time team SWMBO, Alba being honorary #4 for that trip, rolled their eyes with all the speaker talk (and drooling - not to worry, Marshall was prepared) and got pretty bored with the wolf and Don K Hote, but all was well when Rachel saddled up the horses for them. Alba was particularly found of the dancing Spanish horse that they claim seemed to understand her Spanish. The girls did learn a bit of Spanish, words that in English would've gotten my mouth washed out with soap. Alba was going to come last year but waited until this year so she could attend, and be in, Elyse's wedding. Should be a lot of fun to see her again.

The girls still want a donkey, miniature or otherwise. That would last until the first 4 or 5 AM wake up call.

This is the #5 Not As Hot - it's got a bite. Went with the room lighting as the flash made it darker looking than it really is.

Getting ready for our oldest daughter Elyse's wedding tomorrow, Saturday June 25th.

The usual store brand ginger ale (Kroger), sweetened tea, some OJ, store brand diet Mt Dew, and even a Blenheim ginger ale.

Got a lot to do. Sunday should be very relaxing.

Yes, best wishes for Elyse (and your new son!), and for your whole clan, Ben! One tip: Make sure you empty your pockets of cds you scored on the way to the wedding. You don't want them falling out when you fumble for your toast speech later. CHEERS!!!