3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Three days of scattered showers and today looks like an all day event. Mandatory water restrictions inacted last week due to the dry spell. So let it rain[st]

Wifes away so the music may get loud and a new book to start The Lexus and The Olive Tree , then there is that unopened bottle of scotch[<:o)]

flannj, have one for me, old Bud ..................... [D]..... Me, the wife is home today, got the leash on ..................Shucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife serves the drinks.........

Thats not exactly how I remember it bluesboy. Seems like her reply was something like this "get off your lazy a** and go fix it yourself speakerboy"

flannj, have one for me, old Bud ..................... [D]..... Me, the wife is home today, got the leash on ..................Shucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife serves the drinks.........

Thats not exactly how I remember it bluesboy. Seems like her reply was something like this "get off your lazy a** and go fix it yourself speakerboy"

Ah, the truth comes out !!!!!!!!!!!!!............. My turn, I like getting down on all fours, naked, with the leash on................EH !!!!...........[:$]

YEAH BABY, .............. RED SOX WIN ............... RED SOX WIN ............... Now it's NFL time ........

OB--have you lost your mind? What is a NY guy doing rooting for the Red Sox--I thought that was grounds for removal from the state of new york?

Gee, my mind is kinda' burnt, but I haven't lost it. Trust me, it's tough, real tough, being a Red Sox fan in this part of New York. I was born in Boston, used to go to Sox games when I was young, saw Ted Williams at the end of his career, but moved to New York State when I was 15, just turned 59 yesterday, and I call New York State my home, because I love it here. Married here, own my home here, raised my kids here, and will die here ........ I love the North Country of New York, RED SOX WIN ......RED SOX WIN ..............

OB-- i'm lifting this ice-cold beer in your honor my friend. i hope you had a very happy birthday. i know how you feel in that sports thing--i'm a san francisco giants fan living in los angeles--the dodger/giants rivalry is probably the only other rivalry that can compete with the yankee/red sox rivalry in intensity. you keep on rockin and keep telling the young ones here about REAL rock and roll. i'm only 47 so i'm not as wise as you sir, but i did get to see some good rock--nothing today can compare in my book. i admit, i'm stuck in the 70s. my kids know nearly every Queen song, took my daughter to an REO Speedwagon concert when she was two years old--then took her to see the Guess Who a few years ago when they reunited for that tour--burton cummings can still sing! the only time they complained was when i took them to see rick wakeman (the greatest keyboard player in my opinion)--they just can't appreciate music without lyrics. happy birthday again.

• 3 weeks later...