3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

You young guys with all that scotch and "hard likker" etc... [;)] Too much for me!!

Think I'll head out to the pool shortly; water's still 78 degrees.... (Colter, eat yer heart out!!)

I'll be 56 in February, but still have some teeth left so I'll just open a Sam Adams with my left incisor....[6] Boy, some of you are gettin' pretty ancient though!![:P]

Your a tough man Grooms pool, water 78 degree's, it was spitting snow here last night ..... Not good .... 56 Young Buck.......EH !!!!! Pretty ancient, ya' I have 3 beers, put on some tunes, kick back, and wake up 3 hours later, soaked in drool, don't need Depends quite yet, but it's coming ..............

Come inside, Come inside ! .................... Yup, wife leaving shortly ..Big Smile .. Rolling Rock first to go ...... "Queen Live in Montreal" DVD for me, crank it up, and let my room Rock !!!!!!! ................ Love these Concert DVD's ...........

Think I'll crank up The Stones at Zilker Park. Jim Beam in hand.

Heineken Light(diet beer).....almost like the real one in taste, and can drink more, when can handle the taste.[+o(]

Prefer the homebrew, but probebly couldn't keep up with the brewing, let alone standing up to do it! That's it I'll just sit!

hey oldbuckster--how you doing these days? we must be long lost brothers, the store was out of my Moosehead, so i grabbed some heineken and watched some concert DVDs too. Queen Live at Wembley, then Roger Waters The Wall Live from Berlin. hope all is well in your part of the world. --steve--

Big Stew, all is well considering, i'ts cold, real winter cold, but what the hey! Everything fine over on the Left Coast? Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, and all is well approaching Christmas ......... crazy time of the year .............. then another New Year .......... they come quick now ... EH !!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...