3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

it's 1:38pm out here in southern california--it stopped raining and the sun is shining and the temp has crept into the 70s.

on my third moosehead; but, i don't kmow if i can catch oldbuckster--he's had too big of a head start.

HEAD start, yeah, I get the feeling he's lightyears ahead of ya by now! LOL

I really need a Miller moment... Long weekend; we got through "introduction to machine guns" without incident (lotsa' dead balloons on the range and there's a bunch of folks that really need to carry rocks as weapons....); then with the Zodiacs to Fort Pierce. bad winds... 8-12 foot seas at night (talk about the wall of voodoo), coxwain (driver) on one thrown out on passage through the inlet (pitch dark, blacked out), we thought it was hilarious but he did not... he was recovered; then two of the boats got caught in the surf zone while transiting to the "target area". Ended up on the beach in front of bazillion dollar condos 750 yards from the target beach, and the condo commandos started calling the St. Lucie County sheriff's office, coast guard, DHS, FBI, CIA, FEMA, Boy Scouts, the white house and anybody else that would listen... Reporting combat dressed out weird people from (a) Haiti; (B) terrorists from hell, and © lowlifes invading their beachfront and walking through their pool enclosure......

Apart from that, great fun, everything is cleaned up and put away; paperwork's done, got home at noon today and it's time for a Sam Adams "Black Lager".....

Do I have any "pitures", You bet!!! maybe tomorrow when I download the card....

Well this past weekend it was good old Jack Daniels and coke. After that it was the beer someone left at my house. Last night it was some strange brand of beer I had that was supposedly Budweiser before Budweiser bought them. So kind of Check Lager. I still have 4 bottles of Kirin Ichiban Special Reserve I need to chill but this weekend will feature the Kirin and I have a bottle of Crown Royal to sip on. Only a few days until Friday.

Oh Oh, just found out the wife is going away for a couple of days ....... Could be trouble brewing ...... must be a good boy until tonight, still got those 2 hiney-cans, yuk, 1 Rolling Rock ................. Maybe I'll just kick back and be a good lad, no drinking, no dancing girls, just chill out ................. I should take back all these emptys, I figure about $12.00 in returns ...................... that might be trouble ..................... No, that's it NO BEER, but I'll pickup some ginger ale ............ Grand Dad might stop bye!!!!!